Thread: changing reforms

Default changing reforms

Hi, im sorry i have found the txt file but now ive forgotten what the triggers for the Marian reforms are, can you only get reformator after 172 b.c.? I am in 181. Also it says "and I_TurnNumber > 1" in the file....how does this work?
    Thanks
    Last edited by zentwo; 06-05-2007 at 19:23.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Default Re: changing reforms

A lot of these are vent triggered. Their it the EBBS.txt file. (go to the data folder, press crtl+F, search for the file name and choose to search for files in the data folder only.)

The file begins with a content index. Go to the reform section. Put a ; before every requirement you don't want. Ofcourse you can also change numbers like years. Perhaps it might be a good idea to back the file up. not sure if it's save game compatible.

Asia ton Barbaron mapper Member Pharnakes's Avatar

Smile Re: changing reforms

It is, because the script isn't saveable, so it realoads from the begining every time you activate the script. Still, always a good idea to back up just in case...
    Last edited by Pharnakes; 06-06-2007 at 01:21.
    Asia ton Barbaron The new eastern mod for eb!

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

Thnaks both,I just want to make the Augustan reforms slightly easier and move up the celtic ones a bit. To get Reformator it is SHarp charismatic viigourous, COnsul or Ex-consul, and influence and command more then 2 right?. Or is poularis needed as well?

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Not sure, check the faq, should be in there somewhere.