Thread: Dream Match

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Dream Match

Hey,

what would you like would be a Dream Match for Total War in General? What 2 major players, rather one be from STW and other from MTW2, or both from one game, what would you consider a battle series you like to see, but know you proably won't?

I like to add something like this in the .Org Gahezette for a MP article I could write if this picks up..

Default Re: Dream Match

how about a total war grand tour competition where all the teams must compete in a series of tornaments including mtw2/ rome/ barbarian invasion/ mtwvi/ and shogun.

this would bring out the real strengths of a player i think and reward those who have experience in all of them instead of just the newer game.

Auspicious Interceptor Member YellowMelon's Avatar

So many good players out there...I dont know :o

RE: mad's suggestion, Vandals are already doing something similar, doing a RTW/BI/M2TW

Is there even a Shogun mp server up?

Clan Takiyama Senior Member R'as al Ghul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YellowMelon
    Is there even a Shogun mp server up?
    Yes, there is.

Singleplayer: Download beta_8
    Multiplayer: Download beta_5.All.in.1
    I'll build a mountain of corpses - Ogami Itto, Lone Wolf & Cub
    Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

Cool Re: Dream Match

GAH!

Every morning, when Vanya awakens from His gentle slumber, He waddles into the bathroom and passes by the mirror. Even without a head, Vanya knows it is there. And without fail, Vanya cannot help but hover in front of it, combing the non-existant hair on the smooth skin on the tomato He has afixed to His neck as His surrogate head. Alas, it is a battle Vanya must always fight.

It's more of a nighmare battle than a dream battle. A dream battle would be stopping to comb the hair of a coconut surrogate head! MMMMM!

But, alas, Vanya is currently pushing snow around on Baffin Island... looking for heads in all the wrong places!

GAH!
    [Sips sake, eats popcorn]

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Hello Vanya.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Blog Entries

Well, only big match I looking forward to this Sunday, when I take on our most loveable Leader,on SamuraiWarlords Beta 8, TosaInu!! :-) :-)

Dream match Magyarkhan v Amp not that any of them would play a game in this condition :\

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh So
    Dream match Magyarkhan v Amp not that any of them would play a game in this condition :\
    Magyar.vs. Tosa,would be cool, or Magyar .vs. Relok (one clan leader got 5 CWB under his belt, other clan leader has 4 CWB's under his belt,be cool.)