Thread: I think I have problems

Default I think I have problems

So I installed 1.2 over 1.1. And now the gunpowder event isn't happening at the same time it did (~1250). I think my game is now half buggered.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

Default Re: I think I have problems

remove both patches and download 1.2 over 1.0, don´t take 1.1 and it might solve the problem.
    Homo Sapiens non Urinat in Ventum - the wise man does not piss against the wind.

Since 1.2 it's happening in 1290 for me, was curious at first as well, but then it always comes in 1290 now, guess they changed it.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

iirc, CA delayed the event for balance reasons.
    From wise men, O Lord, protect us -anon
    The death of one man is a tragedy; the death of millions, a statistic -Stalin
    We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area -UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

Quote Originally Posted by Husar
    Since 1.2 it's happening in 1290 for me, was curious at first as well, but then it always comes in 1290 now, guess they changed it.
    That's comforting. I have several campagins on the go close to that date. I'll keep playing them and see what develops.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

So I took my Spainish campagin to 1290 and the gunpowder event happened. All is well.

I had the same problem.
    I had the game with 1.1 no mods, but a few add-on historical maps and the alteration that allows for all factions available. At first i couldn't even get 1.2 to install, then i found a version that was able to install but it crashes my comp when I try to run the game.

this is what i did.
    Unistalled m2tw, and got rid of all the little files with 'sega' or anything else related to m2tw from my comp, desktop , even when u unistall the game there's still some stuff left in program files.

I've reinstalled m2tw, and Have installed 1.2 on a fresh copy of the game, seems to work fine.

I like the old date better. I played Turks and Moors after the patch and had to deliberately leave stuff to conquer before I get gunpowder. I'm now waiting for the Americas event but it's taking forever.

If you waited for gunpowder it's only 110 years (55 turns) later.