Thread: Graphical Bug.

Default Graphical Bug.

This appears to have something to do with your buildings, although there don't appear to be any modded buildings on this map (check that over I suppose), or less likely to do with the Bnet Shevet infantry. This is just a ptolemaioi army attacking the town of Bostra. You can see the bug at the top of this screenshot.

Hegemonia Lead Modeller.

Default Re: Graphical Bug.

It could be your graphics driver. I've never seen that on my computer, however I have seen some similar artifacts in another game, using an older driver.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

It hasn't got anything to do with my graphics card guys, it's a skeleton mapping error on one of the units or a problem with one of the buildings. I've seen it enough to know, re exporting whatever building or unit it is will fix it.
    Hegemonia Lead Modeller.

You're probably right, I just don't think we've modded a lot of buildings. Might have done that one.

================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Maybe you have a corrupt install?

Has anyone else seen anything like this? That might help us narrow the problem down too. We have a ridiculously small ability to do anything at all in terms of fixing battlemap models or problems at this point, with the only mod member who could do those thing having left half a year ago.

If you can narrow down the buildings you think may have issues I'm happy to help in that regard.
    Hegemonia Lead Modeller.

You could for instance replay that battle and note which building it is, if you still have the savegame.

================
    ================

I must say though that I haven't seen that occur ever in a battle. If anyone else sees it occurring, please let us know so we can try to figure out what is causing it. Thank you for offering to help if we can figure out which one is causing problems. It is appreciated.