Thread: Thorakitai

Default Thorakitai

Hello, if I want Makedon to have thorakitai, how can I do that

Any suggestions will be appreaciated

Sincerly

Theodosus Maximus Gallicus

Default Re: Thorakitai

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=80557

This thread will answer all your recruitment questions.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Asia ton Barbaron mapper Member Pharnakes's Avatar

Smile Re: Thorakitai

@ Foot I think he means how do I alter the edb, to let Makedon recruit thorakitai

@ Theodosus_Maximus_Gallicus You'll have to decide where you want to recruit them and at what level of mic, before people can explain how to do it in more detail.
    Asia ton Barbaron The new eastern mod for eb!

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

Okay, I want to recuit them in Pella, Demetrias, Athenai, Korinthos, Sparte, Pergamon, Byzantion, Sardis, Antiocheia, Alexandreia, Memphis, Damaskos, Thermon, Ambrakia,Epidamnos, Taras,Syrakousai, Massalia, Halikarnassos, Tarsos, Cyrene and Paraitonion at level 3 MIC.

So I hope that these informations will permit someone to explain to me how to give Makedon thorakitai.

Here ya go: stick this onto the end of the recruitment section for each of the relevant mics:

Code:

recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource d and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource n8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource n8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource d and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource n8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource e and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource n8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource e and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource n8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource c and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource n8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource b and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource b and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource d and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource n8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource d and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource n8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource d and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource a and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource a and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource n8
                    recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { macedon, } and hidden_resource NW and hidden_resource a and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource n8
    Last edited by Pharnakes; 06-13-2007 at 18:33.

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

Pharnakes, I don't quite understand, where I put those informations you gave me. Is it on the script or another place.

Your anwser will be much appreaciated

Sincerly

Theodosus Maximus Gallicus

Ming the Merciless is my idol Senior Member Watchman's Avatar

Pharnakes, given that Baktria and Macedon share the faction MIC slot (barracks_K1), and Baktria already has Thorakitai entires there, wouldn't it do the trick to just add Macedon into them ? That is, replace the recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { romans_brutii, }:s with recruit "greek infantry thorakitai" 0 requires factions { romans_brutii, macedon, } ?
    "Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. --- Proof of the existence of the FSM, if needed, can be found in the recent uptick of global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Apparently His Pastaness is to be worshipped in full pirate regalia. The decline in worldwide pirate population over the past 200 years directly corresponds with the increase in global temperature. Here is a graph to illustrate the point."

-Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Not exactly related to modding but...

Is it just me or did the previous unit card of the Thorakitai in .74 looked cooler than the unit card in .8x??????

did u guys changed something in the skin of the unit?

thxs

Smile Re: Thorakitai

Watchman, but then macedon would have to travel to Baktria to recruit the thorakita.

Sorry, Theodosus_Maximus_Gallicus haven't got time now, I'll get back to to you later tonight.

Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

Ming the Merciless is my idol Senior Member Watchman's Avatar

Uh... if I'm not mistaken, the hidden_resource reqs are the exact same that both factions (and most everyone else I'd imagine) use to recruit Thureophoroi you know.
    "Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. --- Proof of the existence of the FSM, if needed, can be found in the recent uptick of global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Apparently His Pastaness is to be worshipped in full pirate regalia. The decline in worldwide pirate population over the past 200 years directly corresponds with the increase in global temperature. Here is a graph to illustrate the point."

-Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Hi,
    is there a list of all the regions and their hidden resources?
    I would like to expand certain recruting area's for certain factions,
    but I don't know which hidden resources represent which area.
    I would very much appreciate your help.