Thread: please help

Default please help

i downloaded the patch for v.81a to v.81a v2, but now i cant find it and didn't extract it ind the correct place,, i just clicked extract when the message popped up, so should i download it again?

Default Re: please help

Yes. Choose to save it this time, so you won't have to do it yet again.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

ok, i have it ready to install into program files/activision/rome-total war, did i do it right or should i type a different destination

Quote Originally Posted by caeser44
    ok, i have it ready to install into program files/activision/rome-total war, did i do it right or should i type a different destination
    If that is where your Rome Total War installation is then yes that is the correct place. It is the same place that you installed the original EB to.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

i installed it, but i looked in the rome file and the patch is still there, and it will let me still istall it, but i just installed it

It is not easy to be sure what you mean in your last post. The patch you downloaded is not deleted when you install it, if that's what you were expecting. The installer will allow you to install to multiple directories, not prevent you if you have installed it somewhere already.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking