Thread: Chronicles of England - Magna Carta PBM

Default Chronicles of England - Magna Carta PBM

This thread is for in-character stories in the Magna Carta thread (except battle reports, which have their own thread). Any out of character comments or discussion should be kept in the OOC thread.

Note - if your story involves casting another player's avatar in an unfavourable light or doing bad things to them, you must liase with that player first.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Default Re: Chronicles of England - Magna Carta PBM

Mercia, 1080

William Rufus stood gazing towards the north. There lay the last remnants of the Saxons, still defying the might of Norman steel.

"I am sure much blood will be shed soon," he reflected, "When shall we have peace in this new land of ours? Unless these Saxons are treated justly, then we shall never have a moments peace."

With those thoughts in mind, he returned to his retainers.

"Men, we march on York!"

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg