Thread: difficulty ?

Default difficulty ?

is there some trick wherebye i can up the difficulty in a campaign im part way through, im on medium and the ai is verging on stupid,

i tried medium cause some1 told me agent on agent effects are biased, which seems pretty dumb, but made the mistake of reducing the battle ai also,

if anyone knows a trick let me know, maybe that's something they could change in 1.2, let you up the difficulty, and make agent on agent calculations fair on all dif settings . cause raising agents thru the ranks is fun i dont want to avoid

Village special needs person Member Kobal2fr's Avatar

Default Re: difficulty ?

MedManager can do that. Change the difficulty mid-campaign I mean. Not make the AI any smarter, I'm afraid
    Anything wrong ? Blame it on me. I'm the French.

The Ferryman Member trickydicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobal2fr
    MedManager can do that. Change the difficulty mid-campaign I mean. Not make the AI any smarter, I'm afraid
    No it won't make the AI any smarter (Unfortunately) but the bonuses the AI get may give you a little more of a challenge with the battles.
    Try a few custom battles on VH, and see how you do.
    God Paradox

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want to, or he cannot and does not want to, or lastly he can and wants to.

If he wants to remove evil, and cannot, he is not omnipotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is not benevolent. If he neither can nor wants to, he is neither omnipotent nor benevolent. But if God can abolish evil and wants to, how does evil exist?

Useful MTW2 Threads

How To Create The Perfect Statesman By Kobald
    A Guide To Guilds By Davybaby
    Useful Strategy Tips Forum Sticky

Senior Member Senior Member econ21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete101
    i tried medium cause some1 told me agent on agent effects are biased,
    Is that true? I'll add it to the FAQ if it is.