Thread: Navies

Default Navies

For some reason, I cant play the campaign on my Medieval Total War, but im thinking of doing a Half Life 2 based - Source modification of the same kind of strategy and historical feature game.

Can someone here give me a list of all the ships in the game and which are unique to who because i cant find the names of the ships that are on the game on any historical database.

Thanks!

Default Re: Navies

Quote Originally Posted by Musket
    For some reason, I cant play the campaign on my Medieval Total War, but im thinking of doing a Half Life 2 based - Source modification of the same kind of strategy and historical feature game.
    No entiendo...

Quote Originally Posted by Musket
    Can someone here give me a list of all the ships in the game and which are unique to who because i cant find the names of the ships that are on the game on any historical database.

Thanks!
    The Camel Lord's servant receives a request for information, and the servant has but only to clap his hands and the information appears:

Muslim/Golden Horde:
    Dhow
    Baggala
    Boom

Italian/Byzantine/Sicilian/Papacy:
    Dromon
    Galley
    Firegalley
    Wargalley
    Gungalley

Catholic/Russian/Novgorod:
    Barque
    Caravel
    Cog
    Carrack

Denmark only:
    Longboat

Last edited by caravel; 06-16-2007 at 23:07.

Hey thanks! Much appreciated!

Just one last request Caravel, could you give me a screenshot of each ship on the info thing on the actual game (where you right click on the ship / soldier unit and it comes up with all the relevent info).

Cheers!

Wandering Fool Senior Member bamff's Avatar

Musket

Best place for all the info that you seek is CLANBESERK

http://totalwar.co.kr/medieval/indexx.html

Go to the "Units" tab, and then to "Ships" and "voila!" all the stats are revealed.....gah! No screenshots of the little beasties though, sorry....

Wandering Fool Senior Member bamff's Avatar

By the way - I trust that was not an inappropriate use of "gah!".....

Quote Originally Posted by bamff
    Musket

Best place for all the info that you seek is CLANBESERK

http://totalwar.co.kr/medieval/indexx.html

Go to the "Units" tab, and then to "Ships" and "voila!" all the stats are revealed.....gah! No screenshots of the little beasties though, sorry....
    Sorry for being off topic, but, man, I have been trying to find this link again and again without succeeding (I only had the totalwar.co.kr, and it would load a blue page with nothing in it), thanks a lot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caerfanan
    Sorry for being off topic, but, man, I have been trying to find this link again and again without succeeding (I only had the totalwar.co.kr, and it would load a blue page with nothing in it), thanks a lot!!!!
    For me is working. Please install latest version of Flash (I'm using ver. 9) for your web browser, that should solve the problem.
    HTH.