Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At what cost? Stoping Nukes

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Default Re: At what cost? Stoping Nukes

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain of Orkeny
    And so were Chinese and Irish and Catholics. It was a different time.
    Yes I know. But in that "different time" the atom bomb was built. Do you get my drift?

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain of Orkeny
    I see ive lost you. If you cant treat your own people with decency I dont trust you with an atom bomb. It shows a certain lack of humanity. The USSR was an evil empire. If it thought it could have won by dropping nukes it would have.
    We're going to destroy everything and we will then be rulers of immense wasteland. Our children are going to get ill because of that but we don't care because we are an evil empire. We are going to poison the food and water but we don't care because we are an evil empire...Hahhahahaaha (evil laugh)

Do you really think that Soviets didn't inderstood what using nuclear weapons meant? Do you really think that people living soviet union didn't love their children, or that they didn't value their lives? Do you think that an average american had more to live for than average russian at that time?

But I know that average american can't really be objective about ussr after decades of cold war and I don't really want to enter into a disscussion about those times. So, let's take Pakistan as an example

In Pakistan, civil rights are about on the same level as in Iran. Elements within Pakistani military have aided terrorists and insurgents. Why didn't anyone from US raised his voice about that? What's the difference between these two countries? The only difference that I see is that Pakistan is an US ally, and Iran isn't...

That's why I said civil rights have nothing to do with it.

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

Default Re: At what cost? Stoping Nukes

We're going to destroy everything and we will then be rulers of immense wasteland.
    Not in 1945. Im saying if they had it before us things would have been very different.
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123