Thread: EB and RTW Gold edition

Question EB and RTW Gold edition

First I'm sorry if this topic had been written before, but i can't find it.
    My intention is to buy the RTW Gold Edition, so, I think this version is a DVD and it has RTW+BI exp.

My question is about whether I can play EB + RTW Gold Edition or not. Thanks

In case the answer of the question would be 'yes', is there any guide or something that explain how to do it?

PS: I am sorry for my bad english :(. I am spanish.
    - DeMoNs -

Default Re: EB and RTW Gold edition

You can play EB with Gold edition with no problems. In fact I have a gold edition, and I am just playing it. I think that only thing you will need to do while instaling this mod is that you will need to manually find a root direction with The Creative assembly/Rome total war in your programs and that is pretty much it.

Asia ton Barbaron mapper Member Pharnakes's Avatar

Smile Re: EB and RTW Gold edition

And playing with BI is so much better.
    Asia ton Barbaron The new eastern mod for eb!

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

so if this is in the FAQ or anything, but what is the differences between playing EB on BI and normal RTW?

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: EB and RTW Gold edition

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar89
    so if this is in the FAQ or anything, but what is the differences between playing EB on BI and normal RTW?
    The strategic A.I. is somewhat more proactive and more likely to launch naval invasions, but that's about the extent of it. Some people have also reported improved performance on the battlefield, but I am not convinced this is the case. Playing EB on BI is also not officially supported by the team, BTW.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Ok, So i'm gonna buy the gold edition and when i have it, explain me the differences of the installation please.
    - DeMoNs -

Asia ton Barbaron mapper Member Pharnakes's Avatar

Smile Re: EB and RTW Gold edition

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar89

The key point is the shieldwall, which makes it so much better for the germanics and Koinon especialy.
    Asia ton Barbaron The new eastern mod for eb!

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: EB and RTW Gold edition

Quote Originally Posted by DeMoNs
    Ok, So i'm gonna buy the gold edition and when i have it, explain me the differences of the installation please.
    Do you want to install it on BI or on standard R:TW? If the latter, it's simply a case of making sure you install it in the correct directory. If the former, the same instruction applies, but after installation you need to follow the instructions in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharnakes
    The key point is the shieldwall, which makes it so much better for the germanics and Koinon especialy.
    That would require installation of another mod as well.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

It works fine on gold edition, I gave my orgional rtw away and now only use gold. BI 's naval invasions are a great advantage.