Thread: I am Dead. I am Hope it was Enough- Britons AAR

Default I am Dead. I am Hope it was Enough- Britons AAR

It is 227 B.C. Vesontio has fallen to the Romans, and has taken the Southern Army and our best commander, Massutoros dyr Sucellos with it. May their sacrifice not be in vain.

It is a grim future looking down on us. The Northern Army under Mabon dyn Wyn is south near Vesontio while a Sweboz army has the Northern City of Bagacos under siege.

Mabon's Northern Army soon faces a small army of Rome, and defeats it with little effort.

That left the Army open to march north, and to pray that the German scum would retreat, for their host was much greater than Mabon's.

The Northern Army successfully made it to the north, and engaged the dirty Sweboz heathens. The army formed up into it's formation, and looked forward with dismay at the much larger German horde.

But, to their relief, behind the Germans came the local troops from Bagacos, ready to fight alongside the Northern Army. Mabon was able to quickly dispatch the troops sent towards his line, and watched as his ally commander dispatched the last of the Roman troops.

The day was won. Bagacos was saved.

Never underestimate a desperate man.

Odysseus

Default Re: I am Dead. I am Hope it was Enough- Britons AAR

OOC: Sorry for the bad writing. This was sorta a spur of moment kind of idea, and next time I promise it will be better.

And as an extra question; how do I get the better version of Belgae units and Godilic units?
    Never underestimate a desperate man.

Odysseus

Asia ton Barbaron mapper Member Pharnakes's Avatar

Smile Re: I am Dead. I am Hope it was Enough- Britons AAR

Wait for the celtic reforms, only seven years to go 220bc.
    Asia ton Barbaron The new eastern mod for eb!

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Default Re: I am Dead. I am Hope it was Enough- Britons AAR

Wow, I've never seen the Arverni (or Aedui for that matter) expand into Iberia.

Nice AAR, enjoy beating back those bastard Romans and Sweboz