Thread: Questions

Default Questions

I'd like to ask some questions about EB. Regarding Saka Rauka, do they have any traits regarding Buddhism? Also, is nomadism enabled in this version of EB?

Questor of AI revenue. Member The Errant's Avatar

Default Re: Questions

Quote Originally Posted by sniedermeier
    I'd like to ask some questions about EB. Regarding Saka Rauka, do they have any traits regarding Buddhism? Also, is nomadism enabled in this version of EB?
    There are Buddhist stupas in the game. If it's an official religion, then they should be able to construct a temple or worship building of some sort dedicated to Buddha. If that's the case they can get the trait "devout worshipper" or some such.

Nomadism is a feature of EB. The Saka are a Nomadic faction. But if you are referring to the BI feature of "Hording" then the answer is no.

"If you listen, carefully. You can hear the Gods laughing."

Last words of Emperor Commodus. From "The Fall of the Roman Empire".

Great-i'm hooked on EB now! But also, how do official religons work?

Ming the Merciless is my idol Senior Member Watchman's Avatar

You builds your temples and you takes your effects. How else ?
    "Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. --- Proof of the existence of the FSM, if needed, can be found in the recent uptick of global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Apparently His Pastaness is to be worshipped in full pirate regalia. The decline in worldwide pirate population over the past 200 years directly corresponds with the increase in global temperature. Here is a graph to illustrate the point."

-Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Come to daddy Member Geoffrey S's Avatar

I recall an EB member a while ago saying that Buddhism would receive a more extensive representation in future builds than is now the case.
    "The facts of history cannot be purely objective, since they become facts of history only in virtue of the significance attached to them by the historian." E.H. Carr

Unfortunately the one who worked on that left us without notice. Don't expect anything of this in the near future.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking