Thread: CTD when conquering cities? and other bug

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default CTD when conquering cities? and other bug

This have happened to me twice in my current Romani campain:
    1st : I was sieging the quartadashin town in sicily and waited until they surrender. They didnt fight and just gave up giving me the town. When I was chosing the option (enslave, exterminate...) It crashed. I tried all 3 options and it crashed everytime... I just loaded an older save and attacked instead of wait... Didnt crashed and I almost forgot the problem... For an while.

2nd: Later, trying to protect my Mak allies I have invaded greece trying to slay epirots and to conquer Illyria (before start the 2nd punic war as I thhaink romans did). But after finishing with Pyrro's folks KH started to spam me with stack. My economy was very bad and AS was starting to enter KH before could do something else... Conquered Corinthos and sieged sparta (with an stack with two generals inside) and another city to North (with just an little guarnition. The Maks sieged Athens so I leaved it to them.
    But when I attacked the city above Cornithos and conquered it the game crashed (when chosing the option)... I just loaded again and keeped the siege hoping that next time I didnt had the same problem... And then then the spartans got themselfs desesperated and tryed to broke the siege. As I couldnt pass trought ther two spartan bodyguad units I just protected their gates and waited to the time end. So was the mighty sparta's end... Or not: when chosing he damnt option it crashed... I fought it all again with the same tactic (an little improved) but it crashed anyway.... I dont want to have to just conquer it by strenght as I would lost lots of mens and dont want. Can anyone take an look at it, plz?

PS: I'll host the saves later...

-----------
    And I want to report another bug: KH's reinforcements are always delayed (and never arrived) in my Romani campain.
    I'll check if that only happens with KH or if its my Romani campain's problems (in my new Saba's one things look fine and I lost an army due to it, lol)
    Last edited by LusitanianWolf; 06-19-2007 at 22:03.