Thread: great wonders?

Default great wonders?

I keep saying that there are new wonders in EB, can someone post a link to their descriptions? I can't find any, thanks

Trainee blame-taker, no class Member Underhand's Avatar

Default Re: great wonders?

The map is littered with what appear to be little stone circles. Each one indicates a wonder. The wonder is represented by a unique building in the nearest settlement, so to see the descriptions you need to own the city or have a look inside with a spy.

Or use the perfect_spy and toggle_fow cheats. The perfect_spy must be done in the script, not the command line.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

hey a quick question is there supposed to be a wonder in Syracuse because there is a wonder icon but I can not figure out what it is supposed to be..

Asia ton Barbaron mapper Member Pharnakes's Avatar

Smile Re: great wonders?

Look in libeo, it is in there by mistake.
    Asia ton Barbaron The new eastern mod for eb!

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

If you want the description for the wonders, go into the EB/Data/Text folder and open up export_buildings. Search for "¬***** UNIQUE BUILDINGS BELOW THIS LINE", but without the quotes, everything below that for a while is their describtions. To make it easier to read *since some are very long thus annoying in notepad*, I recommand copy pasting all their describs into word or something.
    I shouldn't have to live in a world where all the good points are horrible ones.

Is he hurt? Everybody asks that. Nobody ever says, 'What a mess! I hope the doctor is not emotionally harmed by having to deal with it.'

thanks guys, appreciate it