Thread: Enlisting Field

Default Enlisting Field

Interested in joining Megas Alexandros? Just PM Roman_Man#3 or post here. Its as simple as that.

Vacant Positions
    Modeler - No experience needed, although some would come in handy.

Skinner - Not in high-demand from us. Experience is rated highly.

Historian - High Demand. Preferably a historian with a lot of access to pictures of the period.

Screenshot takers - Don't know a technical term from this. Will be used to take in game screens of new units and battles. Preferably someone with relatively high-spec comp. to show units in all their glory.

2D artist - Quite high-demand. No experience needed, just an understanding of the image editing software.

Traiter - Someone to make traits and edit an existing trait mod. No experience necessary.

The MA team
    Last edited by Roman_Man#3; 06-23-2007 at 20:41.

The Ultimate Grand Inquisitor! Member UltraWar's Avatar

Default Re: Enlisting Field

Quote Originally Posted by Roman_Man#3
    Traitor - Someone to make traits and edit an existing trait mod. No experience necessary.
    Sounds like a fun job!

I purpose my self as historian, cause I have no exp. in game editing but I will be very happy to see a good mod for RTW Alex 1.9

Is this mod still in development, because i like the idea of a historically accurate mod about macedon's rise
    "Actually, in my humble opinion you should have been able to play everything from France, to the dutchy of Douche, and down to Pierres Orchard (with the posibility of managing the kids playtime, wifebeatings, and hostile takeovers of the neighbours fertile bee cubes)." - El Wrongo