Thread: Crash "during" Hayasdan

Default Crash "during" Hayasdan

In my recent Epiros campaign I have a strange ctd which I never saw before. It first happened in the year 245 when I fought in Italy. Every time the AI came to Hayasdan during the turns I had a ctd.

I loaded an older savegame and did somesthing different and the year 245 passed by without problems. But now, in the year 242, the same happened: when the AI does Hayasdan the game crashes. No way to solve the problem by just starting the game again.

Version is full 0.81a install with a money mod and Mercenary mod. Can I do something other than every time continue with an old savegame?
    The queen commands and we'll obey
    Over the Hills and far away.
    (perhaps from an English Traditional, about 1700 AD)

Drum, Kinder, seid lustig und allesamt bereit:
    Auf, Ansbach-Dragoner! Auf, Ansbach-Bayreuth!
    (later chorus -containing a wrong regimental name for the Bayreuth-Dragoner (DR Nr. 5) - of the "Hohenfriedberger Marsch", reminiscense of a battle in 1745 AD, to the music perhaps of an earlier cuirassier march)

Default Re: Crash "during" Hayasdan

Yes, you can install 0.81a V2 and then install the permanent fix that will eliminate the Hayasdan CTD. See the sticky "0.81a CTD fixes you should try out before posting".

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

O-o, thank you and shame on me.
    The queen commands and we'll obey
    Over the Hills and far away.
    (perhaps from an English Traditional, about 1700 AD)

Drum, Kinder, seid lustig und allesamt bereit:
    Auf, Ansbach-Dragoner! Auf, Ansbach-Bayreuth!
    (later chorus -containing a wrong regimental name for the Bayreuth-Dragoner (DR Nr. 5) - of the "Hohenfriedberger Marsch", reminiscense of a battle in 1745 AD, to the music perhaps of an earlier cuirassier march)

Don't worry. You're not the only one to skip reading the stickies...

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

We would be in such hot water without this bovi guy. Thanks again for all the hard work you do mate.