Thread: Patch files

EB II Romani Consul Suffectus Member Zaknafien's Avatar
    Somewhere inside the Military-Industrial Complex

Default Patch files

Does anyone know where I can download rar versions of the 1.5 or 1.6 patches for RTW/BI? I need the files, not the exe.

"urbani, seruate uxores: moechum caluom adducimus. / aurum in Gallia effutuisti, hic sumpsisti mutuum." --Suetonius, Life of Caesar

Closet Celtophile Member Redmeth's Avatar

Default Re: Patch files

www.computergames.ro. But they are zips. Switch over to English when the page loads (top left I think there are some flags, unless you speak Romanian that is ).
    EDIT: My bad it's just the normal exe zipped up. I misunderstood what you needed
    Last edited by Redmeth; 06-25-2007 at 14:19.

hm, thanks, but all i could find there was the standard exe versions.

"urbani, seruate uxores: moechum caluom adducimus. / aurum in Gallia effutuisti, hic sumpsisti mutuum." --Suetonius, Life of Caesar

ok here's my problem. Im trying to install the BI 1.6 patch, but it keeps telling me "RomeTW-BI.exe" could not be found. I have more than one copy of the game for different mods, I have one in a SEGA folder, and 1 in an Activision folder.

Asia ton Barbaron mapper Member Pharnakes's Avatar

Smile Re: Patch files

Whats the folder within sega?
    Asia ton Barbaron The new eastern mod for eb!

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

It may be some registry conflict. You are probably not able to uninstall BI either, unless you remove the relevant entries from the registry.

ok here's my problem. Im trying to install the BI 1.6 patch, but it keeps telling me "RomeTW-BI.exe" could not be found. I have more than one copy of the game for different mods, I have one in a SEGA folder, and 1 in an Activision folder.
    Yep I had something like that one time (patch insisted that i have already patched version and didnt want to install ). Real pain in the ass. Unfortunately finding right registry entry is not easy.

Are You sure this exe are installers? They can be self-extracting archives. Check size of files with official patch.
    Last edited by LorDBulA; 06-25-2007 at 13:53.