Thread: Charging Question

Default Charging Question

In the game it seems that heavy infantry charge with swords up but one out of 10 or so jumps on the enemy.
    my question is how to make all the troops jumps or charge in the same way....

Default Re: Charging Question

here is a picture if you dinnt understand what I was talking about:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

There's probably some variance in the attack animations. If you change those, you should be able to "amend" that

If so how do I change "Those".....

I'm not really an expert on that. You might have a look at the animation research thread and ask GOM or KE if they give you a nice walkthrough

well I got by myself to descr_skeleton there I found Swordsman Charge_jump_attack (which is I believe the animation I am talking about)
    there in the end of the line is -fr -if:18
    could it be the the fr and if present Frequency?? So im about to try a few tests I hope you'll be able to tell me if my theory is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Eng
    well I got by myself to descr_skeleton there I found Swordsman Charge_jump_attack (which is I believe the animation I am talking about)
    there in the end of the line is -fr -if:18
    could it be the the fr and if present Frequency?? So im about to try a few tests I hope you'll be able to tell me if my theory is correct.
    I think you need the animations released by Caliban to rebuild the skeletons and animations files. As I said, you might want to try and directly ask GOM or post in the animations research thread.