Thread: Jessie Davis found, boyfriend/father of her child(ren) charged with her murder

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Default Jessie Davis found, boyfriend/father of her child(ren) charged with her murder

Don't know how much folks from other countries have heard about this. Not sure how much American Orgahs have been following it, for that matter. I was really hoping this was going to have an okay ending.

A couple of people at work (granted African-American) think this is a frame-job. Their argument for this is that if Cutts' & Davis' 2 year old son witnessed the murder, and Cutts was the murderer, surely he would have said something like "Daddy hit Mommy" or "Daddy put Mommy in the rug".

Not sure where I stand, other than very sorry for the tragic loss of life of Jessie and her unborn daughter (due on the 3rd of July, 2007).

Edit: Not sure as in not sure where I stand on boyfriend's suspected guilt. 1) Killing your own unborn child and leaving your other child to starve/whatever and killing his mother in front of him is serious psycopathic behavior. Cutts would stand out and people would have a lot worse to say about him. 2) The son is talking about his mother's disappearance. I haven't heard that he's mentioned his father yet and I'd be surprised if he didn't mention him if his father really was there.

I will say, whoever did this, they're not human.
    Last edited by Don Corleone; 06-25-2007 at 17:21.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Re: Jessie Davis found, boyfriend/father of her child(ren) charged with her murder

A frame job? Doubt it. I wouldnt be surprised at all if Cutts did it. He probably just didnt want to be the babies daddy no more. Lack of money does strange things to people
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Default Re: Jessie Davis found, boyfriend/father of her child(ren) charged with her murder

Well, saw in another news story Cutts told the police where to find the body. Hard to believe he's not involved somehow.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Sad
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

The very model of a modern Moderator Xiahou's Avatar

You know, I had wondered what on earth took the police so long to look at the boyfriend in this case. Normally, the boyfriend/husband is always the first person the police investigated.

Then, I saw Cutts was a cop. Suddenly it made sense- police will blindly ignore one of their own, sometimes even when faced with near-irrefutable evidence. Wonder what it finally took for them to suspect him?
    "Don't believe everything you read online."
    -Abraham Lincoln

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Baby's Daddy be whack, shu nuff.
    RIP Tosa

Quote Originally Posted by Xiahou
    You know, I had wondered what on earth took the police so long to look at the boyfriend in this case. Normally, the boyfriend/husband is always the first person the police investigated.

Then, I saw Cutts was a cop. Suddenly it made sense- police will blindly ignore one of their own, sometimes even when faced with near-irrefutable evidence. Wonder what it finally took for them to suspect him?
    True, but it is more an assumption that a cop would be more professional in eliminating a spouse or lover. The perfect crime and all that.

Still, we don't know all the facts or circumstance in this - so lets not jump to a final conclusion. As some did in the Duke case.

Things that spring to mind are why keep anything associated with a crime? Especially by a Cop that ought to know he would sooner or later come under suspicion. Oh, well. Time will tell as his comrades build a case against him.
    To forgive bad deeds is Christian; to reward them is Republican. 'MC' Rove
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    ]Clowns to the right of me, Jokers to the left ... here I am - stuck in the middle with you.

Save the Whales. Collect the whole set of them.

Better to have your enemys in the tent pissin' out, than have them outside the tent pissin' in. LBJ

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Sad indeed
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.