Thread: Andrea Corr's New Album To Be Released In The US, July 2nd!

Default Andrea Corr's New Album To Be Released In The US, July 2nd!

Ten Feet High has already been released in the UK, and is scheduled to be released in the US on July 2nd!
    Buy it and support Andrea Corr!
    Also, the very LAST Corr's album, Dreams, has been released!
    It features remixes of their most popular songs, along with three rare, unheard songs!
    Just to make your day, I'd also like to anounce that Andrea Corr has started work on a new album due to be released this Fall!

Am I the only one besides myslef with excitement about all this?!

Support the Angel, by the album,
    Vuk
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Default Re: Andrea Corr's New Album To Be Released In The US, July 2nd!

To answer your question, almost certainly are there more whose emotions are positively excited about all this, but I am not one of them. But really: why support by buying her album if I do not take kindly to her music? However, I must admit she is a fine female specimen indeed
    Emotion, passions, and desires are, thus peace is not.
    Emotion: you have it or it has you.

---

Pay heed to my story named The Thief in the Mead Hall.
    No.

---

Check out some of my music.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijo
    To answer your question, almost certainly are there more whose emotions are positively excited about all this, but I am not one of them. But really: why support by buying her album if I do not take kindly to her music? However, I must admit she is a fine female specimen indeed
    :P, She is, AND her music is great. ;) You can hear the music from her new album from some sample clips on Amazon. It is not like the Corr's music at all and you may like it.
    Even if you don't, it would be nice of you to support a struggling artist. ;) That way when you are in front of Saint Pete and he asks you for the good things you did in your life, you will have one more to say. (please excuse the poor humor :P)

Really, she is a very talented artist, and (as you said), a very good looking one too. :P If anyone here has never heard the Corrs or Andrea Corr, I suggest you give it a try. I have a feeling that you will not be dissapointed.

Vuk
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Not bad, but I still prefer Nelly Furtado and Feist.

For some reason I was also reminded of that link I posted in some other forum some moons ago. Since this would be an evil accusation, I'm not going to digg it up again though.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar
    Not bad, but I still prefer Nelly Furtado and Feist.

For some reason I was also reminded of that link I posted in some other forum some moons ago. Since this would be an evil accusation, I'm not going to digg it up again though.
    BAH! AnCo is a million times better! :P lol
    I really don't understand what you mean with that second part. :P

Vuk

Hello Boys

Anybody There

Two of her new songs. :) They are very good.

Vuk

Support the Angel, by the album
    Help the lady , buy her some food .

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

What? Who?
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk
    I really don't understand what you mean with that second part. :P
    Like I said, it's pretty evil, but now that you asked.Shill.

The article I originally had in mind was an interview with such a person where he gave some very interesting insights about how he developes a personality etcetera. Then again I don't think we should start witchhunts here, you could be(and most likely are) just a normal fan.

I just am, err careful.

And now go buy Nelly Furtado's new album guys, it's really great!

A shill!! lmao! lol!
    That is hilarious. :P
    Dude, I would LOVE to be working for AnCo! Believe me! :P I have been on these boards for a long time, I just love her music...and her.

She is really good, and you should give her music a try, I think ya'll will really like it.

Vuk

I have heeded the materials provided by following the links and am not impressed. In fact, I suspect that you, Vuk, carefully selected them due to the pictures depicted in them showing her... phyique, possibly enforcing people to like her music due to it
    Emotion, passions, and desires are, thus peace is not.
    Emotion: you have it or it has you.

---

Pay heed to my story named The Thief in the Mead Hall.
    No.

---

Check out some of my music.

I must say I a quite amazed , I let caution fly to the wind and actually listened to the two tracks linked ....
    Hello Boys

Anybody There
    I am quite surprised , I didn't think her solo stuff could be much worse than the family groups stuff , I was very wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman
    I must say I a quite amazed , I let caution fly to the wind and actually listened to the two tracks linked ....

I am quite surprised , I didn't think her solo stuff could be much worse than the family groups stuff , I was very wrong .
    You all heard!! Tribesman doesn't like it! Do you need anymore proof that it is fantastic??!!

lol, gotta say Tribsey Wibsey Woo, that really made my day. As they say, "Coming from you..."
    @BIJO :P, lol, no. I selected them because the music is the best I have heard from her new album. :P She DOES have a fantastic figure, I'll agree there :P, but there are other YouTube tracks from her new album that show it much better.

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman
    After this quote, I just had to listen to a track. You're right

I remember a review from a concert of the corrs a few years ago where they mentioned that the group seemed to have forgotten the pole for Andrea to dance around. Her new 'music' also seems to be designed for some pole dancing.

BTW has she just dumped her family to start a solo carreer ? What a **** !

One last thing, starting a recommendation thread without expecting some serious opposisiton is pretty naive (as a found out myself a couple of times). So don't take it too hard

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Try to develop a better taste in music though
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

Quote Originally Posted by Bijo
    I have heeded the materials provided by following the links and am not impressed. In fact, I suspect that you, Vuk, carefully selected them due to the pictures depicted in them showing her... phyique, possibly enforcing people to like her music due to it
    For me it's often the other way around, I hear a song and like it, then I see the video or the group singing the song and I almost feel ashamed for liking the song.

Quote Originally Posted by doc_bean
    After this quote, I just had to listen to a track. You're right

I remember a review from a concert of the corrs a few years ago where they mentioned that the group seemed to have forgotten the pole for Andrea to dance around. Her new 'music' also seems to be designed for some pole dancing.

On the contrary, Andrea's old music has always been traditional Irish music with a bit of pop thrown in. Much better than most of the crap that people listen to nowadays.
    The song on her new album that you are saying that about (Hello Boys) is supposed to be humorous. :P Lighten up Doc.

BTW has she just dumped her family to start a solo carreer ? What a **** !

Watch you mouth when you talk about angels. ;)
    Seriously, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Her band retired because they all had families, but she is still young and unmarried, so she continued on with her carrer. She didn't "dump" her family.

One last thing, starting a recommendation thread without expecting some serious opposisiton is pretty naive (as a found out myself a couple of times). So don't take it too hard

lol, Now problems Doc, but forgive me if I venture a guess that your and Tribsey's sudden appearance on this thread has more to do with your Backroom rants and flames than your sincere interest in the music I listen to?

"Try to develop a better taste in music though "
    Right back to you ;)
    lol, just so ya'll know, you shouldn't take Tribsey and Doc's comments too seriously, as they probably have little or nothing to do with theit opinions on the music. If you want a good oppinion on the music, listen to it yourself. ;) You may like it, and you may not.

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

lol, Now problems Doc, but forgive me if I venture a guess that your and Tribsey's sudden appearance on this thread has more to do with your Backroom rants and flames than your sincere interest in the music I listen to?
    I can't speak for Tribesman, but I just reply to almost any thread in the Frontroom or Backroom, why leave this one out ?

...and I really hate that Corr's song breathless ! ARGH !

lol, just so ya'll know, you shouldn't take Tribsey and Doc's comments too seriously, as they probably have little or nothing to do with theit opinions on the music. If you want a good oppinion on the music, listen to it yourself. ;) You may like it, and you may not.
    Hey, I'm not stopping anybody !
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

I can't speak for Tribesman
    No need Doc , the songs speak for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by doc_bean
    I can't speak for Tribesman, but I just reply to almost any thread in the Frontroom or Backroom, why leave this one out ?

...and I really hate that Corr's song breathless ! ARGH !

Go-o on, Go-o on, Leave me Breathless! Tempt Me! Tease Me! Come on leave me breathless!!
    Come on!

@Tribseman Darn right!!

lol

Senior Member Senior Member English assassin's Avatar

Vuk is half right. If you had video of the Corrs (minus Jim) with a soundtrack by Motorhead, that would ROCK.

I bet Mr Lemmy Kilmister would leave Andrea "breathless" all right....
    "The only thing I've gotten out of this thread is that Navaros is claiming that Satan gave Man meat. Awesome." Gorebag

Rock 'n' Roll Will Never Die Member Axeknight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    I bet Mr Lemmy Kilmister would leave Andrea "breathless" all right....
    Love Me Like A Reptile