Thread: Legal Discalimer and Mod history

Default Legal Discalimer and Mod history

Quadrille's history of the mod;
    The mod was started in the autumn of 2004, with the first discussion and tossing of ideas taking place in a thread at totalwar.com. The main reason of the mod's death was a general loss of motivation for most of us. This was partly due to the announcement of medieval 2 and the realization that we'd never finish it before the release of that game.

Jubal;
    I was shocked. I LOVED the beta. I learned to mod, spent about 2-3 months on it, then went a month on TWC to test the waters, then went public. I ported the 1.2 version to 1.5, and this is what you will see now.

The original team;
    OriginalCheeseSpread
    Zapp90
    RtG
    Quadrille
    Taamati
    ChaoticDude
    WrathofMe
    Shrimpy
    BugBall
    Wonderboy (I think)
    stavenandersen
    Tnaks to quadrille for the team's names.

Now there's me. Jubal_Barca.
    Also;
    Zibbit
    Murfios
    ole-warhammer
    Kuni
    Elohim
    HemilcoBarca
    Simulation
    Bwian
    Zapp90
    Bagpipes R'us (?)
    Will be contributing.

Thanks to;
    Rstoner
    Ciaran_S
    Halie Satanus
    Quadrille
    Minibomb74

And everyone else who wrote in to support this mod.

Also, huge thanks to Marcus Orentius for the forum at http://frontier27.com/marcus/index.php?board=5.0.

Legal;
    This modification is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.

Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Darkblade, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Golden Demon, Great Unclean One, GW, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Lord of Change, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Warhammer, Warhammer Online, Warhammer World logo, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
    Last edited by Jubal_Barca; 07-05-2007 at 17:33.
    Mod leader of Warhammer; Total War