Thread: How to edit CUF files?

Master of Puppets Member hellenes's Avatar

Default How to edit CUF files?

Im making a greek localisation for M2TW and the lack of medieval Greek fonts forces me to edit the .CUF font files...
    But how? Does anyone know? plz help...
    Impunity is an open wound in the human soul.

ΑΙΡΕΥΟΝΤΑΙ ΕΝ ΑΝΤΙ ΑΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΙ ΚΛΕΟΣ ΑΕΝΑΟΝ ΘΝΗΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΔΕ ΠΟΛΛΟΙ ΚΕΚΟΡΗΝΤΑΙ ΟΚΩΣΠΕΡ ΚΤΗΝΕΑ

The best choose one thing in exchange for all, everflowing fame among mortals; but the majority are satisfied with just feasting like beasts.

Saupreuss Member Stefan the Berserker's Avatar

Default Re: How to edit CUF files?

By searching for it, I found out that CUF-Files are created by the Programme "Turbo C Utilities" and are supposed to be "C Utilities Form definition". As Fonts can be made by Form definition I think that this is it.

webopedia.com

cybertechhelp.com

However, the Problems remaining are ...

α) from where it is possible to get this Programme (or who has got it an might help),

β) the way how this Programme works, respectively if it is userfriendly (as being a professional tool not necessarily given) or not, and

γ) if it is possible to import Material from TrueType-Fonts or Graphics - otherwise someone is forced to create the whole Font manually, which will certainly lead to ugly or non-functional results.

---

As it is a Tool for the Language C, I would also say it might help if someone who's common with C might have a look at it.