Thread: Crash on M2TW Vista 64 BIt

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Default Crash on M2TW Vista 64 BIt

Yep. I've had another crash.I was playing Medieval 2 Total War and it came up with an error message saying Dx8 error 0x0x88760870 (Unknown) and then when the game closed it said Display Driver (something) stopped working. I'm running Vista 64 Bit.

Any ideas?
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Default Re: Crash on M2TW Vista 64 BIt

When did it crash and do you have a proper 64bit driver installed? what's your graphicscard?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Default Re: Crash on M2TW Vista 64 BIt

Sorry, my bro told me it was M2TW, but it was infact Battle For Middle Earth 1. That was actually me, Caledonian's bro, making that first post. I have a proper 64 Bit Driver and my gfx is an 8800GTX.

EDIT: M2TW also crashes though. I have updated the drivers, updated Vista, tried running the games in XP Compatability mode. But these crashes still occur.
    Last edited by Rhyfelwyr; 07-06-2007 at 12:45.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.