Okay, I want to know why nobody has done anything about the HUGE Eleutheroi navies that keep popping up out of nowhere.

In my Romani Campaign I spent 30 turns trying to take out three navies. After nearly 100k in ships and a butload of defeats I finally managed to destroy the freaking Eleutheroi navies, only three ships survived.

What happens next??? THREE MORE ELEUTHEROI NAVIES OF OVER 15 SHIPS EACH SHOW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They slaughter my navy and admiral of five stars, losing only one and a half of their fleets. I rebuild my fleets, this time in groups of two Triremes and three pentekoterai for preserving cash flow and because the description says that they're great against pirates. I finally manage to win after sacrificing two navies like that.

I have peace on the sea for about ten years. Then what happens???

FIVE ELEUTHEROI NAVIES SHOW UP, THE SMALLEST WITH FIVE SHIPS THE LARGEST WITH 19, AND THE REST WITH 12-15!!!!!!!!! I'VE TRIED TO TAKE THEM, BUT AT THE SAME TIME THE LUSOTANAN AND ARVERNI ALLY AGAINST ME!!!! Now I have four gigantic pirate navies, no fleet, and an overseas war.

Really guys. In less than thirty years I've lost four family members, a full Legion, and over thirty ships, and I STILL HAVE MORE THAN 30 PIRATE SHIPS CLOGGING UP THE SEA!!!!!!!!!! Which is curios because the admirals have GERMAN/CASSE names or GETIC NAMES. Apparently the game AI thought that I didn't have enough trouble as it was and sent all the pirates from Brittain, Ireland, Scandinavia, the Baltic Sea, the Aegean Sea, and whereever else there were pirates to **** me in a body cavity I will not mention.

Please tell me you have a plan to fix this problem, as I have seen many people complain and I have never noticed it in vanilla, since there are a lot of pirates, but the fleets are really small.