The Empire
Rome: Total War
Europa Barbarorum 0.81a V2
First Cohorts, Night Battles and Recruitable Generals MiniMod
Money Script

After reading a number of AAR’s I’ve decided to give my own campaign a shot. I’m not sure if it’s going to be any good but I guess it’s worth a try. I am currently playing as the Romans in 137 BC. I have possession of the Italian peninsula, Spain, Greece, Gaul, Thrace, Moesia, Corsica and Sardinia. Below is a map of the state of the world in 137 BC according to my campaign. The following factions were vanquished either by myself or by the AI: Aedui, Arverni, Epeiros, Getai, Koinon Hellenon, Lusotannen, Pontos and Saka. Currently, the superpowers are Carthage, Baktria and Ptolemy’s. Macedonia, Phalava, Sweboz, Sauromatae and Hayasdan are managing. The Casse are immobile after conquering Britain. Astonishingly, the silver death (for the first time ever in any of my campaigns) has only one settlement and is at the mercy of Baktria. I’ve decided to start the AAR in the middle of this roman campaign, that way I have enough background information on my characters and their heritage. I am at peace with all factions except Macedonia, no allies. The story starts with the annexing of Asian Minor and the destruction of the Macedonians. So lets sit back relax and hopefully you’ll enjoy this.