Thread: "King" Trait

Default "King" Trait

For whatever reason, no matter the faction, none of my characters ever inherit the "King" trait from the deceased orginal faction leader. The orginal prince, in addition, simply loses his "Prince" trait, and never gains anything to replace it when his dad dies.

Common?
    Known?
    Need to reinstall?

Default Re: "King" Trait

You mean the faction leader and faction heir traits? I haven't kept an eye on those at all... You don't by any chance use the trait file nerf and forgot to put the original back? Anyway, I don't think a reinstall will work.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Yes, I do mean the faction leader and heir traits. And no, I do not use the trait file nerf.

New bug I guess? :(

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Is the old Prince called "Faction Leader" when you put the cursor over him?

Yes, that works correctly. They assume the mantle of leadership itself, just they don't have the associated trait with its nice bonus'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenic
    For whatever reason, no matter the faction, none of my characters ever inherit the "King" trait from the deceased orginal faction leader. The orginal prince, in addition, simply loses his "Prince" trait, and never gains anything to replace it when his dad dies.

Common?
    Known?
    Need to reinstall?
    Faction? Or does this happen to all factions?

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

All factions it seems.

(Sorry for double post, but I wanted to make sure to get a bump)

In my recent Makedonian Campaign, the Faction Leader and Heir traits seem to have transfered correctly, and Alkyneus (sp?) is now faction leader upon the death of Antiogonos Gonatas, and his brother Demetrios is now the faction heir with the proper traits and stat bonus'. But, this is the first campaign in recent memory where the traits have worked correctly.