Thread: save games

Default save games

If anyone has any cool save games they would like to share, this is the place to put them :) i like trying out different factions a fair bit, but it can get tedious restarting every campaign. I for one would like to see a decent roman campaign or a nice barbarian one. so if anyone has any save games they would be much appreciated by all :)

Default Re: save games

Ok I have this cool campaign. Playing as a Aedui the year is 203 BC I find it very enjoyabl, some neat characters in my Family tree. Teritory - South of Britania, Ireland, Gaul, nothern Iberia, and couple of other settlments. Altough I am currenty trying other mod so I cant check the exact state of this campaign, but If I remember correctly my current faction leader should have 10 command star and has some great traits (High King of Goidils, Devotio Iberica etc.) and is still quite young.

If you decide to check it please let me know If Rome is sacked and how old is my faction leader and how many command stars he has and if Arverni's are still alive. Because I dont know exactly what save is this (it is one of my back up save), when I was playing this campaign at the end I just tried to rush things up little bit and I sacked the Rome via naval invasion, but i think that I didnt saved it (at least I hope) Because I just wanted to know what happens when my goals for victory are reached. And also I have wiped out Arverni's at the same time (and again dont know if this safe is after their destruction, or when they were my protectorate). So I think this save should be couple years befor that. I will surely come back to this campaign while I am done with playing BC 77 mod.

http://uploaded.to/?id=ngovi7
    Last edited by Bactron; 07-14-2007 at 23:03.

why aren't more people posting! I want to play cool games with none of the hard work.

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

I would post some of mine, but every campaign I play has slightly different modifications to them that I can't even remember what they are.

So would I, if it weren't for my cool campaigns being on the internal build... (I sort of deleted the others.)
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Captain of Team Awesome Member Ignopotens's Avatar

I think it would be cool to have a sort of save-game competition, like "Here's my raiding army, how many cities can you take without reinforcing it before you get destroyed?"
    The Lord of Fire

Comon! People post some of your saves, please!

I would like to play as Rome after Marian reforms - I have never played as a Rome for so long so I would like to try those legionaries in action.

Or if anyone has a progressed Selukeia campaign that would be also welcomed.

In the meantime - here is another save from me. It is actually from my first EB campaing, playing for Bactria the year is 204 BC (more or less)
    http://uploaded.to/?id=tj5r97

And here is as a bonus my progressed campaign for Aedui (the year is 166BC) final reforms are closing. I helped to Rome little bit I gaved them coastal provinces of Hispania.
    http://uploaded.to/?id=rue1rv
    Last edited by Bactron; 07-26-2007 at 21:55.

Here you go:

http://uploaded.to/?id=jsfzwk

(it SHOULD work. I use that AI balance/merc mod, but Im pretty sure its save game comp.)

Its a Karth-camp around 240-ish. Rome is beaten and I've prepard two huge stacks in italy ready to attack Epiros who also have prepard two huge stacks in italy.

I have actually played past this point in the camp, and I can tell you, the fun is only beginning. Let me hear in how many turns you manage to destroy epiros. The stacks Ive preperd should be more than enough.

This is my Casse "D-Day" save, i had first reforms (so you have goodie units)and getting ready to land into Gauls.Army is already on shore with boats waiting.I can tell you that you will be welcomed "warmly " there , hehe.

I was using Redmeths and mine Challenge mode on this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/45287903/Casse_D_Day.sav

enjoy

Hello guys, I have just checked those your campaings and they are both cool.
    I would like to ask - in that Carthagian campaign I saw that many of rebel cities are fully garrisoned, and even there are some big rebel armies around them. How did you do that? Is that some kind of mod?

And in that Casse campaign I was surprised after I "toggle_fowed" the map with the progress of other factions - Epirote conquered all of Greece, Makedonia and Illiria and even some settlement in germanic teritories. (I have never witnessed this in my campaigns, they are usually wiped out early by Rome, Koinon and Makedon.) And I have also for the first time saw Carthage vs Ptolemy war - In this campaign Carthage conquered Cyrene and now is besieging Alexandria. That is cool. I will try it later on, eventhough I really dont like the unit for the Casse family members - those chariots are lame in my opinion.

There are instructions on how to replace those chariots with another type of unit (in this case, infantry) in this post, along with code.

It's quite easy to do it

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...casse+generals

I usualy have Ptolomeai - Qarthadastim wars in my game, as soon there is no rebels between them.
    Last edited by mlp071; 07-27-2007 at 08:24.

My current Romani campaign VH/H, using EB 0.81aV2 and First Cohort Mod:

Download:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/45407512/Romani-VH-H.rar