Thread: Force diplomacy?

Default Force diplomacy?

Hey guys
    I'm just wondering what the command is to force diplomacy. I can't remember .
    thanks

Default Re: Force diplomacy?

force_diplomacy I think.

I dont think that works anymore. There is a force diplomacy mod tough. Search for it in the mod section.

The command doesn't work, but there is a mini mod you can download that does.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=80763

The thing I have a problem with is finding I can demand 10,000 mnairi for a cease fire/trade rights on a faction persistently attacking me. I don't have the "Force Diplomacy" mini mod, but I feel it does the same thing. If I know that I can do it, I don't use it at first. But if that faction is keeps coming, then I will try to bleed them dry by getting 10,000 from them every other turn while attacking what they have. They are financially supporting the war against them, in other words. I know this is a bug or a cheat and I really don't want to use it. But lately I rationalize it as they have a group of dissention in their government or population who would like our help in overthrowing their government by funding us through contraband.

sweet!
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper
    The thing I have a problem with is finding I can demand 10,000 mnairi for a cease fire/trade rights on a faction persistently attacking me. I don't have the "Force Diplomacy" mini mod, but I feel it does the same thing. If I know that I can do it, I don't use it at first. But if that faction is keeps coming, then I will try to bleed them dry by getting 10,000 from them every other turn while attacking what they have. They are financially supporting the war against them, in other words. I know this is a bug or a cheat and I really don't want to use it. But lately I rationalize it as they have a group of dissention in their government or population who would like our help in overthrowing their government by funding us through contraband.
    I'm Koo-Koo for Contraband!
    [COLOR="Black"]Jesus's real name was Inuyasha Yashua!
    Any computer made after 1985 has the storage capacity to house an evil spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluvius Camillus View Post
    What I'm showing here is that it doesn't matter how well trained or brave you are, no one can resist an elephant charge in the rear

~Fluvius

Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper
    Are you playing on Easy? If not, I don't know what's up. Most of the the time the AI will just flat out refuse a ceasefire, even with ME giving them 10k.

God...the Roman's are crazy in my Epirote campaign.

"Hey...guys. Want ten thousand mnai, Roma, Ariminum, Arretium, and Trade Rights for a ceasefire?"

"No thank you Pyrrhos, we'd rather spend twenty-thousand mnai on our mercenary armies that your Illyrian's chew to hell."

Quote Originally Posted by Ice
    Are you playing on Easy? If not, I don't know what's up. Most of the the time the AI will just flat out refuse a ceasefire, even with ME giving them 10k.
    Nope, I play on VH/M as recommended. I am findng that whatever faction I play, there is always a nearby faction that will persistantly attack me and take the 10,000 mnai/cease fire agreement. As Rome, it was the KH. As Carthage, it was Rome. But it has to be 1 turn after they attack or you attack and not the same.