Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog rapes child

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Default Dog rapes child

http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/waterc...?storyid=86779

Weird, but not funny, so therefore doesn't deserve a place in news of the weird.

Bizarre story...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Dog rapes child

That's pretty horrible, never heard of such a thing before. Never leave dogs with small children.

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Why did the dog survive? I have 3 and I love them dearly, but if they ever did anything remotely like this, I would beat them to death with my own two hands. I suspect they know it.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Member Senior Member Proletariat's Avatar

All Pitbulls anywhere should be put down. The serve one purpose, utterly unpredictable violence. Get a friggin Jack Russel or even a Retriever if you're after a 'guard' dog.

Just another reason I'm a one cat woman.

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

I was always under the impression that, as fighting dogs, pitbulls were bred for agression towards other dogs, and docility towards humans. I mean, it's no use having a prize-winning fighting dog if it keeps trying to kill you. While you are going to get some members of the breed which are utterly unacceptable in their behaviour towards humans, as in this case, that's the case with all kinds of dog.

The bigger problem here is that someone would leave their dog alone with their two year old child.
    Last edited by Big King Sanctaphrax; 07-13-2007 at 17:41.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony

That's pretty horrible, never heard of such a thing before. Never leave dogs with small children.
    Actually never leave an unsterilzed dog with anything smaller than it. My aunt had an unfixed golden lab that many times tried to mount my sister, who was around 10 but a little smaller than the dog. He ended getting the big sleep after he tried to attack my cousins baby.

People call dogs mans (enphasis on man) best friend, but deep down there wolfs.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

Amphibious Trebuchet Salesman Member Whacker's Avatar

No nice way to say it, this thread is full of ignorance.

Domesticated dogs are not naturally mean animals, like humans some individuals can have 'mental disabilities', and some individuals can be naturally more aggressive than others. Saying that any breed is more aggressive than others is a myth as far as I'm concerned, and have never seen anything other than some half-baked 'studies' that demonstrate otherwise. The meanest dog that my family ever had was a Beagle named Daisy (the only Beagle we ever had, we've always had Golden Retrievers and one Black Lab), who only lived about 6 months before she was hit by a car. She was incredibly aggressive, and would bite all of us. Mom later told me when I was older that she was going to give Daisy to the shelter in a few weeks because she wasn't showing any signs of getting better.

Dogs have individual quirks and personalities like humans do, ask any dog owner. The key thing that people tend to do these days is blame anything but themselves for problems, and an aggressive/improperly trained dog is a poster child for this. One of the reasons for the pit bull/doberman/german shepard/rottweiler myths is because those breeds, esp. pit bulls, are incredibly popular amongst the trash of society that view them as status symbols and/or 'security solutions' for their homes. In my most humble opinion, it's these owners who should be euthanised, not the dogs that are a direct result of their ignorance and neglect. One of the absolute nicest dogs I've ever known in my life was this incredibly huge, big, stupid, happy rottweiler that lived a few houses down from one of my friends growing up. You could literally run at the dog as a total stranger shouting, carrying a gun, knife/etc, and it'd roll over on it's back and wag it's tail. My brother in law has a half breed pit bull they rescued from the shelter, and it is also one of the nicest, most laid-back animals I've known. Have never once in my life heard him bark either, I didn't even think he could until I asked and they told me he could.

In short, it's all about training, discipline, and socialization. Boy dogs will tend to hump things, some moreso than others. Properly train them to respond to commands, and even a 6 year old can make them stop. Socialize them, and they won't be aggressive towards strangers and other animals. As some people here are so fond of jumping on others for anecdotal evidence like what I've said above, fine, don't take my word for it. Go read about it, go talk to animal shelter folks, dog obedience school trainers, etc. Don't blame the dogs for human stupidity, neglect, and abuse.

"Justice is the firm and continuous desire to render to everyone
    that which is his due."
    - Justinian I

Default Sv: Re: Dog rapes child

As a dog owner I agree with the post above 100%.

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Default Re: Sv: Re: Dog rapes child

Quote Originally Posted by TB666
    As a dog owner I agree with the post above 100%.
    As a dog owner, I don't. I agree that human owners not raising dogs correctly is the core issue and that's what needs to be addressed. By I don't agree that the dog is harmless and should be rehabilitated. A dog that sodomized a child to the point where it tore apart the child's anus (from what I could gather in the discussion) clearly has crossed several lines and there's no rehabilitating a beast like that.

I don't think there are 'bad breeds' but there are some breeds that were bred for energy and aggression. Let me ask you, could you imagine a basset hound doing this?

But I do agree with the sentiment that people encouraging the dogs to become violent, or allowing it through neglect of their responsiblities, should be charged as though they were aggressive or careless with a weapon in any other form.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    By I don't agree that the dog is harmless and should be rehabilitated. A dog that sodomized a child to the point where it tore apart the child's anus (from what I could gather in the discussion) clearly has crossed several lines and there's no rehabilitating a beast like that.
    Dogs can be rehabilitated far easier than humans can, they are much simpler creatures that don't feel or understand concepts like good, evil, love, hate. I would challenge you to recognize what is essentially a need for vengance in the situation, given how I read your post.

I don't think there are 'bad breeds' but there are some breeds that were bred for energy and aggression. Let me ask you, could you imagine a basset hound doing this?
    Absolutely could imagine any dog doing this, given the right (wrong) circumstances. Again, I would challenge you to recognize the prejudice of your thoughts and message. I'm not yet a father so I can't say that I truly understand being in those shoes, but *if* I were the father of the child I'd probably say the same thing as you are, but that doesn't neccesarily make it right.

But I do agree with the sentiment that people encouraging the dogs to become violent, or allowing it through neglect of their responsiblities, should be charged as though they were aggressive or careless with a weapon in any other form.
    Couldn't agree more. In addition to charges of animal cruelty and neglect, which are crimes that could probably stand to have the penalties increased.

that which is his due."
    - Justinian I

This isn't aggressive behaviour, its typical male-dog behaviour. By some horrid turn of events, the dog actually succeeded.

However, this isn't an example that should contribute to the current pit bull hysteria.
    Last edited by PanzerJaeger; 07-13-2007 at 20:28.

Default Sv: Re: Sv: Re: Dog rapes child

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    A dog that sodomized a child to the point where it tore apart the child's anus (from what I could gather in the discussion) clearly has crossed several lines and there's no rehabilitating a beast like that.
    Well a male dog during puberty has no control over it's hormones.
    I got 3 male dogs myself and once they reach that stage they will try to hump anything so something like this is a possibility.
    Don Corleone Let me ask you, could you imagine a basset hound doing this?
    Trying ?? Yes
    Succeeding ?? Not really, maybe if it got really really lucky.
    Last edited by TB666; 07-14-2007 at 15:01.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big King Sanctaphrax
    I was always under the impression that, as fighting dogs, pitbulls were bred for agression towards other dogs, and docility towards humans. I mean, it's no use having a prize-winning fighting dog if it keeps trying to kill you.
    Certainly, but how long has the gene pool for certain breeds been too tightly controlled and recessive-laced? Perhaps the original "formula" has drifted too far?

My mother owned A Kerry Blue Terrier that never turned the "steel blue" color that begat the breed's name. When she queried the breeder she was informed that this was an increasing occurrence with the breed as a whole. Most dog breeds are the result of forced genetic manipulation and, as such, do not represent a naturally selected genetic pattern. Such creations are subject to a different range of problems as they have not been refined over the course of time in the natural process.

Other issues:

Yes, leaving kids alone with pets isn't always wise.

Yes, proper training and socialization is important for dogs of all shapes and sizes.

Ultimately, I agree with the Don. Though I should show more restraint, I suspect that I would put down any being that harmed my daughter in such a way with great dispatch -- very shortly after dialing 9-1-1.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

This is sick....what's almost as sick is that there are people, who are against killing this dog.

We can hope the two year old is still to young to remember later on.... and hopefully the family won't tell em' about it.
    Last edited by scooter_the_shooter; 07-14-2007 at 22:57.
    Formerly ceasar010

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

That is disgusting. Dog should be shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Standing Up For Rationality Senior Member Ronin's Avatar

the dog is a dog....a male dog will hump air if it is so inclined.....

in the dog´s perspective the child was just another member of his pack.......this is why you can´t leave a dog with a child that is smaller than it...

the person that left the dog alone with the child is the real responsible here.
    "If given the choice to be the shepherd or the sheep... be the wolf"
    -Josh Homme
    "That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
    - Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by Whacker
    Saying that any breed is more aggressive than others is a myth as far as I'm concerned, and have never seen anything other than some half-baked 'studies' that demonstrate otherwise.
    Not true. There is a variation in every specie, and there is alsu usually a variation between different races. The reason for this is basic evolution, some need an instinct to run to survive, some need an instinct to attack. Some breed have a better instinct for hunting than others, and different breeds hunt different things.

Anyway, that the dog should be put down, without question. Once a dog starts showing aggression, that's the only thing to do.
    Last edited by HoreTore; 07-15-2007 at 02:25.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

Would you put a dog down if it humped your leg? Because that's essentially what this dog did, except in a far more tragic context-a context brought about by the negligence of its owner.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore
    Not true. There is a variation in every specie, and there is alsu usually a variation between different races. The reason for this is basic evolution, some need an instinct to run to survive, some need an instinct to attack. Some breed have a better instinct for hunting than others, and different breeds hunt different things.
    I'm always open to new ideas, but this is myth. Can you provide some real facts to back this up? Not just you or someone standing on a soapbox and stating something very emphatically. Show me some real scientific evidence of this, please.

that which is his due."
    - Justinian I

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

I agree mostly with Whacker.

But that woman was a fool, leaving her baby with a Pitbull, a PITBULL for Christ sake. Those things are vile and aggressive. But at least she didn't have a Rottweiler.

My advice, get a female dog.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Big King Sanctaphrax
    Would you put a dog down if it humped your leg? Because that's essentially what this dog did, except in a far more tragic context-a context brought about by the negligence of its owner.

This dog did a little more than hump a leg It's not about what it tried to do or wanted to do, it's what it did that matters.
    Formerly ceasar010

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whacker
    I'm always open to new ideas, but this is myth. Can you provide some real facts to back this up? Not just you or someone standing on a soapbox and stating something very emphatically. Show me some real scientific evidence of this, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Default Sv: Re: Dog rapes child

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore
    Anyway, that the dog should be put down, without question. Once a dog starts showing aggression, that's the only thing to do.
    There is no sign of aggression here.
    Since the dog's age isn't mentioned I think there is a big chance that it's in puberty. The dog's hormons went overboard with bad results.
    And one question has been on my mind when I read this story and that is, how did the dog get past the diaper ??

Quote Originally Posted by TB666
    There is no sign of aggression here.
    Since the dog's age isn't mentioned I think there is a big chance that it's in puberty. The dog's hormons went overboard with bad results.
    And one question has been on my mind when I read this story and that is, how did the dog get past the diaper ??
    Are you saying that you don't want this dog put down?
    Formerly ceasar010

Quote Originally Posted by scooter_the_shooter
    In principle, the dog did not do anything worthy of such punishment, unless you feel humping is punishable by death - in which case we'll have to drastically alter our trade agreements with the nations of Southeast Asia to factor in the massive amount of dead dogs we'll have to export to their meat markets.

The fault lies with the parent. A dog cannot discern between good humping and bad humping, and it is not an aggressive act.

In reality, this dog will surely never find a decent home after this, and the only humane thing to do would be to put it down.

Default Sv: Re: Sv: Re: Dog rapes child

Quote Originally Posted by scooter_the_shooter
    Based on the article and my exprience with male dogs, I say no, he should not be put down.

It should not have occurred. The truly responsible ones are the dog's keepers who -- in their ignorance and foolishness -- allowed their child to be violated. The dog creature is not to perish.
    Emotion, passions, and desires are, thus peace is not.
    Emotion: you have it or it has you.

---

Pay heed to my story named The Thief in the Mead Hall.
    No.

---

Check out some of my music.

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rythmic
    My advice, get a female dog.
    Different hardware, but still a dog. Children should not be left alone.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Panzer you have a point. I agree with you to a small degree but even so, I'd still happily shoot that beast.

And to those of you who want this dog to live, why don't you adopt it. I'm pretty sure there's one family that doesn't want it anymore.
    Formerly ceasar010

This is merely a quick question: why is it that people always "neatly" use words such as "putting down", "putting to sleep", and so on, for pets that require "removal"? Why not use the word "kill" for it is exactly the action that would be performed, if it is to be. They will kill the creature, or they will not.
    Emotion, passions, and desires are, thus peace is not.
    Emotion: you have it or it has you.

---

Pay heed to my story named The Thief in the Mead Hall.
    No.

---

Check out some of my music.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast