Thread: Which is your favourite throne room?

The cut scenes are pretty nice, and I especially remember Oda's, with its human heads, Takeda's, with its banners of its war philosophies "Silent as a mountain, swift as a wind" etc, and the one where you can see your guards outside, the same alert folks who get killed by knives thrown half-way across the country. Which is your favourite?

My advisor is strange though, his mouth keeps moving even though sound has stopped coming and his hand gestures are the most annoying and patronising ever. I would like to grab one of Mori's spears and run him through and smack around the geisha for being so morose.

Talking of emissaries, have you noticed taht the Imagawa one seems to look haughtily out of the corner of his eyes at you after a meeting? Well I would like to run him through too.

I don't have any favourites in the throne room, in fact i find it pretty dull compared to the rest of the game. My favourite cut-scene is when a ninja bombs a priest. KABOOM! little pieces of priests everywhere.

I love it when one of my Samurai brings me the head of my Amissary.

------------------
    "A WISE MAN ONCE SAID,LETS KICK THAIR ASS!"
    "A WISE MAN ONCE SAID,LETS KICK THAIR ASS!"

I like the Shimazu throne room. Those trees there are fascinating.

------------------
    Honour to Clan No Fear.

Visit my resource centre at: http://terazawa.totalwar.org

Konichi Wa!
    I like the Uesugi throne room, mostly because of the guards outside the room.
    Ive also noticed that the emmisarys mouth is moving altough they arent talking.
    I think the it depends on english/japanese speak.
    Fear my katana!
    Banzai!

The Hojo one is quite nice tho!

Senior Member Senior Member ShaiHulud's Avatar

Shamefacedly, I admit to aesthetic boorishness. I've never even noticed any of the things you've described in the throne rooms. Guess there are still facets of the game to be discovered!

------------------
    Wind fells blossoms, rain
    fells steel,yet bamboo bends and drinks
    O stranger, Go tell the Spartans that we lie here, obedient to their will.....

Member Member Katasaki Hirojima's Avatar

I do notice the throne rooms,but I have a hard time relateing throne room to name.SO while I have a favorite,not xactly sure which clan it belongs too.-_-;;

------------------
    "I maintain none the less that Yin-Tang Dualism can bo overcome.With sufficent enlightment,we can give substance to any distinction:Mind without body,north without south,pleasure without pain.Renember,enlightment is a function of will power,not of physical strength."-Shang-ji Yang,essays on mind and matter.
    I maintain none the less that Yin-Yang Dualism can be overcome. With sufficent enlightment, we can give substance to any distinction: Mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain. Renember, enlightment is a function of will power, not of physical strength.- Shang-ji Yang

Since i've only played the Hojo so far i've only seen that one.Does the Geisha do anything if you click on here or is she there for show.I also had the head of one of my emmisaries brought to me.As for the ninja do you have a favorite scene where he does kill the target.The one i like is in the encampment and your ninja uses his blow gun,and the general starts to gag and then drop dead i love that.

Michael

I like the Shimazu throne room the best. Just like Terazawa, I like the trees.. my favourite ninja scene is any when he succedes... for real though, I like the one with the emissary one..... gotta love that one

------------------
    Chaos is born from order.
    Cowardice is born from bravery.
    Weakness is born from strength.
    -Sun Tzu
    Chaos is born from order.
    Cowardice is born from bravery.
    Weakness is born from strength.
    -Sun Tzu