Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The secret shames of askthepizzaguy

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default The secret shames thread

You know that pathetic thing people do when they are expecting a phone call? Waiting by the phone? Or how about sitting at home in your underpants staring at your inbox hitting the "refesh" button, hoping to get a new letter?* My secret shame is posting on this forum and then hitting the refresh button until someone responds. But since we are on the topic of confessions, let me continue. I've made a list. *ahem*

1. I have never played as the Moors.

2. I have never made it past turn 70 unless deliberately trying to face the Mongols.

3. I've never seen the Timurids, as I generally annihilate the Mongols by then.

4. I've never been past turn 90.

5. I'm not familiar with the term "gum... pow... er"

6. I get a small thrill every time I sack a city, much like a cocaine addict.

7. I used to be the ultimate chivalrous player. I even got my reputation all the way up to "very reliable" on a regular basis

8. ...on the original, unpatched version where diplomacy is broken.

9. I played as a brutal dictator exactly one time before I was hooked, and I never looked back.

10. I haven't ever had a serious girlfriend, mostly due to my addiction to video games. Therefore, I am secretly attracted to every woman who posts on this forum.

11. I've memorized "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and can perform it by myself, including the silly voices, with uncanny accuracy.

12. I've listened to all the commentaries on every existing Simpsons and Futurama DVD box set, and sometimes fall asleep to the sound of their voices. It's the closest thing I have to friends.

13. I auto-resolve most of my battles, except the ones I know the auto-calc will make me lose.

14. I never build navies.

15. I don't defend my settlements anymore.

16. I post on this forum in order to be popular.

17. I have never used seige equipment other than ballistae.

18. I only just started building armor for my troops this week.

19. I've been over 100,000 florins in debt, and I didn't even remotely care.

20. I think anyone who can do a blitz game with Russia is badass.

21. Which means I think I am a badass.

22. My idea of cooking is adding water to ramen noodles and putting it in the microwave.

23. I think exterminating the settlement of a former ally on the very turn I betrayed them makes me hardcore.

24. I think my original signature line is more hilarious than yours, but the pink elephant is even funnier.

25. The only modded game I've ever played is Rome: Total Realism.

26. I'm getting far too lazy to create new photobucket accounts to hold all of my screenshots.

27. You can earn more from sacking one city every 10 turns than you can from using merchants. (Not really my shame, per se... but a shame nonetheless)

28. I discovered that Egypt is the most powerful faction in the game, and I can prove it using math, and I think that makes me badass.

29. I have never heard of any of the music you listen to.

30. I play remixed versions of other game soundtracks while I play Medieval 2.

31. I live in my parent's garage.

===================================
    Now that I have made all of this public knowledge, I will now click the refresh button until someone responds. Feel free to share your shames.
    By the way, it's only because I am in college and I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my ass.

This is the only way to demonstrate how insane I am.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 07-17-2007 at 17:42.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default Re: The secret shames of askthepizzaguy

Wont keep you waiting to long though....

That was probably the most honest post I've read ever. I dont believe in juding other humans though, so as long as you are comfortable with your life, play on:)

Quite a few of the lines made me laugh out loud, no. 10 in particular.

Oh, and I do recognise myself in a lot posted, and I have friends who are basicly the same as you (only, they obviosly have at least one friend).

You'r valued on these boards at least, and a very respected player (even those who unlike blitz have to give you kudos for being the master at it).

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV
    Wont keep you waiting to long though....

That was probably the most honest post I've read ever. I dont believe in juding other humans though, so as long as you are comfortable with your life, play on:)

Quite a few of the lines made me laugh out loud, no. 10 in particular.

Oh, and I do recognise myself in a lot posted, and I have friends who are basicly the same as you (only, they obviosly have at least one friend).

You'r valued on these boards at least, and a very respected player (even those who unlike blitz have to give you kudos for being the master at it).

EDIT: 200th post!

Yes, I must admit, I am too intimidated by the awesomeness of female posters on this forum to even speak to them. That's secret shame number 32.

Would anyone care to join the Expansionist's Guild? All brutal conquerors, blitzers, shameful warmongers, and the turtles who admire them are welcome!
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 07-17-2007 at 15:23.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

What the hell, I will do mine. True Confessions of Budwise.

1. 27/M/Salem, Oregon
    2. I have never played seriously any faction other than England although I have uprooted and moved to the Holy Lands on the first two turns.
    3. I did that just so I can finally fight the Timurids and Mongols but the Timurids spawned in a different area and I never expanded there.
    4. I rarely play for less than a hundred turns.
    5. Diplomacy is boring but I am just DRIVEN to keep trying, best score I have recieved was VERY RELIABLE (anyone see better?).
    6. Gunpowder is overrated, unless your on a Panzerphant.
    7. Sacking a city is great but I feel guilty exterminating unless they rebelled against me, then it feels good to do.
    8. I have a serious girlfriend. Shes half Cambodian, half black and 11 years older. I think we are almost done but a girl at work who is even hotter like me so it doesn't hurt as much. But I am a sap for not giving up and keep trying to make things work.
      Pictures real but the background is fake, I hated the background she picked so I edited it out and added mine

9. Favorite TV show of all time is BABYLON 5. Use Netflix to get the whole series but don't watch them because it will ruin other "simplistic" tv for a while.
    10. I also auto-resolve most of my battles, except the ones I know the auto-calc will make me lose. Or I will play the few that I would find fun as hell like a whole Longbowmen army on my side.
    11. Navies I use but its not my bread and butter, I use them mostly for transports.
    12. I am completely ANAL about defending what is mine. I can't stand to see a city fall and will do EVERYTHING I can to see it hold out, even if it weakens me.
    13. I post on this forum due to boredom and because as a whole I have lost interest in the internet looking up other things.
    14. I use all forms of Siege Equipment but the ballista but building the buildings required is a real pain and I often don't build them until I have nothing else to build.
    15. I can't stand to be in debt but I have never been super rich either.
    16. Thats because I am completely obsessed with building buildings EVERYWHERE.
    17. The grosses thing I have ever seen foodwise is my Cambodian (But was born in Vietnam. Its like Washington/Oregon boarderwise, what are you going to do?) girlfriend was eating a soup made of a few things that LOOKED, SMELLED, and probably TASTED like a womans period, no joke.
    18. The only mod that I have ever played is the Custom Campaign Mod but I feel it needs work on the Aztecs, as I have said before.
    19. I am getting far too lazy to even post pictures on Photobucket anymore.
    20. England would probably crush Egypt, I want to see your math. Archers with Stakes vs Horse Archers really isn't a fair fight.
    21. I really wish I could add the Viking Music from MTW:VI to this game.
    22. Because of some problems in this house with the kids accepting me, I stay in the room on the other side of the garage until its time to go to bed. Stupid kids because that really cuts down on "Pickle Tickle" time.
    23. One of the most dramatic experiences in my life was when I was attack by my girlfriend exhusband with a foot long butcher knife.
      This isn't the knife but looks just like it, police kept the knife
    24. I won the fight by breaking his finger but was cut up with minor wounds 6 times, one on the side of my abdomen.
    25. We were moving into that house at the time because she was trying to sell her old house and their was nothing for me to grab at the time, I was unarmed for 15 minutes as he was wacking away.
    26. I will always brag about that day but pretend it bothers me and how I "regret" it happening to my girlfriend and her kids.
    27. I have been to Vietnam, its great if your a dork because you will feel like a celebrity there when EVERYBODY stops what they are doing and stares at you when you walk by. Apparently in a backwater village they have never seen a White Person before. It sucks though that they always looked down on her for being a Kamauw (Khmer for the N word) but would love me because I am light.
    28. I think the Moderators here are a little power happy at times. They do a great job but sometimes I think they could let some of the language and lesser rules go. I do respect that they try to keep this forum clean though.
    29. Too much info, I know, would like to hear anyone elses though.
    30. I only look awful or stupid like that in pictures. As a whole I am not bad but not the trophy boyfriend either.
    31. I weigh 155 now but at one time weighed 250.
    32. I have a son by an ex-girlfriend who is old enough to be my mom. Urggg, still regret knowing and having to deal with her over William.
    33. I work in a food processing plant where we do frozen vegetables. I make 9.55 and hour but I need the medical. Ever hear of brands "Monarch, FlavRpak, Westpak, Food Club, Soup Supreme" before?
    34. I have Multiple Sclerosis. Its where your immune system thinks your nervous system is evil and attacks it. So, once in a while I will lose feeling or the ability to use a(or many) body part(s) for a while.

Anyone else.
    Last edited by Budwise; 07-18-2007 at 03:05.
    Work, Girlfriend, Responsibilities, Reality, Kids, and MTW - all things in life make life worth living.

Edit October 17th, 2007
    Work-Still hate it but I appreciate having it more now.
    Girlfriend - ? - looks like I am helping Nga now. Miss sex though.
    Responsibilities, Too many bills to too little money
    Reality - (Censored)
    Kids - My son is improving a little bit each day, still far behind but I may have more kids in the future.
    MTW - Kingdoms installed but...Urggg, too soon.
    ----------------
    Conclusion, Life is worth Living now.

Default Proof that Egypt pwns all.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=88116
    EDIT: The photos are broken, but the saved game files should still work.

Because of their position, they can gobble up the entire map with two jihads. Perhaps other factions have better late period troops, but no one can touch Egypt when it comes to blitzing.

The HRE may have a slight advantage in the very beginning of the game, but because it is surrounded by Catholic factions it is very awkward to maintain that level of blitz. I guarantee Egypt surpasses the HRE post turn 40.

Once Dongola-Novgorod is taken, it only takes one more jihad to wipe out the rest of the map.

I would love to play human v human, as Egypt versus your strongest faction. I'd be willing to wager money that I would pwn all. I think the HRE would be the only faction that would even resemble a challenge.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 07-17-2007 at 15:57.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I might try that a little later.
    Work, Girlfriend, Responsibilities, Reality, Kids, and MTW - all things in life make life worth living.

Edit October 17th, 2007
    Reality - (Censored)
    Kids - My son is improving a little bit each day, still far behind but I may have more kids in the future.
    ----------------

Makedonios Ksanthopoulos Member Privateerkev's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by askthepizzaguy
    16. I post on this forum in order to be popular.
    Then you have grossly misjudged the sociology of this board. Since none of us are popular, it would be difficult to be popular among us. But, I guess as the saying goes, "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

Knight of the Order of St. John
    Duke of Nicosia

Well as my dad used to say, "Better to be king of the retards than a nobody among men." Sorry for the "political incorrectness" but the idea applys here. Not everyone here is a loser or a loner though, save that for the First Person Shooter or Game Magazine messageboards. THe people who write here are of more intelligent backgrounds and often need to find someone to relate an actual conversation to. Although my asian gf and I can talk for hours, and we do quite often, we have never had one conversation about Movies, Video Games, Whos hotter between __ and __ or any other waste of time topics that men enjoy.

Her and I are also too jealous and too homebodied to really leave the house much unless the other person is going too so we hardly have any friends outside her and I. I said earlier that we aren't doing so well but I believe when the house sales things will get better when we have more money to do things with. I will miss this house, it has an inground pool with the pumps and everything in the backyard.

Also, I agree, I hit the refresh button WAY too much too.

Edit October 17th, 2007
    Reality - (Censored)
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Budwise
    Well as my dad used to say, "Better to be king of the retards than a nobody among men." Sorry for the "political incorrectness" but the idea applys here. Not everyone here is a loser or a loner though, save that for the First Person Shooter or Game Magazine messageboards. THe people who write here are of more intelligent backgrounds and often need to find someone to relate an actual conversation to. Although my asian gf and I can talk for hours, and we do quite often, we have never had one conversation about Movies, Video Games, Whos hotter between __ and __ or any other waste of time topics that men enjoy.

Her and I are also too jealous and too homebodied to really leave the house much unless the other person is going too so we hardly have any friends outside her and I. I said earlier that we aren't doing so well but I believe when the house sales things will get better when we have more money to do things with. I will miss this house, it has an inground pool with the pumps and everything in the backyard.

Also, I agree, I hit the refresh button WAY too much too.

Hmm... intelligent conversation? Sounds intriguing.

Although, I'm sure the forum does need to revolve around M2TW, so we couldn't go too far off topic here. I'm sure no one wants to hear my political or religious views. Nothing degenerates a thread or an entire forum like those topics.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Prince Louis of France (KotF) Member Ramses II CP's Avatar

Ten years ago I was much the same about a little war game called Myth and the community that sprang up around it. Also while I was in college. The difference, the one that makes it much more shameful for me, is that I had a woman in my life at the time, and she ended up being my wife.

I'm no expert, but if you want my advice:

1. Treat a forum like a public billboard, check it out when you walk by but don't make a habit of hanging around hoping someone will buy that old couch you're selling.

2. Keep a copy of anything you write that you find especially brilliant. Not only because 'this too shall pass,' but so that in few years later you'll have a good laugh looking back.

3. When you get up from the computer, forget that you have one.

It's interesting how games and fandom produce places and patterns like this, no doubt rolled all the way down from the first games men imagined to entertain themselves. Enjoy it.

Corrupter of Souls Member John_Longarrow's Avatar
    Be it ever so humble, there's no place like the Abyss...

askthepizzaguy

You may want to talk to a local Guard or Reserve recruiter then. If you go Infantry (either Army, or Marines if you really want the cooler uniform) you will have a much easier time talking to women. They will no longer be .. Wait, I've got to go copy what it was they do to you...
    intimidated
    by them. You will have much more humiliating and stressful issues to deal with, so talking to them will be easy. The main reason I'm suggesting part time instead of full time for the military is that it won't interfere with your gaming as much.

Of course, then you may really get to try blitzing in the Holy land...

Slaying Pagans near you! Member TeutonicKnight's Avatar

Nice job all.

37/Male/Denver, Colorado.
    Married for 15 years (oh my god has it been that long?)
    She tolerates my gaming. I tolerate her shopping. It works. :)

I have never managed to wrap my head around the evil overlord concept. Every time I start, I watch my rep fall and freak out.

I have never finished an M2TW game. I get bored, usually right around the Mongol Invasion or Gunpowder, and start another.

I have made it to the Aztecs exactly once. It involved a lot of repetitive end-turn clicks.

I'm the ultimate turtle. I hardly ever start a war, and just let the AI take the initiative. This has seriously screwed up some games.

I absolutely despise fighting enemy armies in the field that have seige equipment, and almost always auto-calc them. Often I'll auto-win them too just for spite. If I could mod-out the AI's use of ballistas, catapults, and trebuchets, I would in a heartbeat.

I hardly ever fight wandering rebels fairly. I send a family member and auto-win them. Cheap, yes. But I hate the rebel spawn mechanic since it doesn't rely on local happiness at all.

I never assault fortresses or citadels. Can't stand the casualties. I invade them with spies and auto-calc it.

I use auto-calc a lot. :)

When I'm overflowing in cash, I'll sometimes use process_cq just to burn it up. Yes, I could give it to an AI, but I've found that ends up ruining them later. Hmm, that could be an interesting anti-mongol tactic...

ehm... No offence, but now I know what is mean by the term "White and Nerdy"

I'm 17, is there any way to know if I'm in the safe zone, or if I will end up living in my parents garage or date a chick 11 years older then me?
    "Screw you guys, I'm going home..."
    -Eric Cartman, Southpark

Slaying Pagans near you! Member TeutonicKnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Per Ole

I'm 17, is there any way to know if I'm in the safe zone, or if I will end up living in my parents garage or date a chick 11 years older then me?
    You are posting in the Guild. Your fate is already determined.

Get used to it. :)

Is this thread related to M2TW????

Quote Originally Posted by John_Longarrow
    askthepizzaguy

You may want to talk to a local Guard or Reserve recruiter then. If you go Infantry (either Army, or Marines if you really want the cooler uniform) you will have a much easier time talking to women. They will no longer be intimidated by them. You will have much more humiliating and stressful issues to deal with, so talking to them will be easy. The main reason I'm suggesting part time instead of full time for the military is that it won't interfere with your gaming as much.

Of course, then you may really get to try blitzing in the Holy land...

No dice, Long John.

As stated in another thread, I am an ardent pacifist, except in cases of self-defense or preventing an atrocity. So I could never willingly join a military organization, as I might be ordered into combat under circumstances I could not justify, thereby resulting in a decision to disobey orders, which would lead to being dishonorably discharged, wasting the taxpayer's money on my training and possibly compromising a mission. Trust me, the military doesn't want to recruit a guy like me.

I know you were only jokingly suggesting such a thing, but since this is a bare-all thread, I felt it necessary to spell out my objection
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by askthepizzaguy

Hmm... intelligent conversation? Sounds intriguing.

Although, I'm sure the forum does need to revolve around M2TW, so we couldn't go too far off topic here. I'm sure no one wants to hear my political or religious views. Nothing degenerates a thread or an entire forum like those topics.
    Actually, I would. I am having a really day, my truck died and now I am forced to take three days off of work. Urgggg, too much. Please tell how things are. A little off topic is nice sometimes although this is a MTW message board, it doesn't hurt to hear how the advice or strategies that we try from others comes from.
    Last edited by sapi; 07-18-2007 at 08:52.

Edit October 17th, 2007
    Reality - (Censored)
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses II CP
    Ten years ago I was much the same about a little war game called Myth and the community that sprang up around it. Also while I was in college. The difference, the one that makes it much more shameful for me, is that I had a woman in my life at the time, and she ended up being my wife.

I'm no expert, but if you want my advice:

1. Treat a forum like a public billboard, check it out when you walk by but don't make a habit of hanging around hoping someone will buy that old couch you're selling.

2. Keep a copy of anything you write that you find especially brilliant. Not only because 'this too shall pass,' but so that in few years later you'll have a good laugh looking back.

3. When you get up from the computer, forget that you have one.

It's interesting how games and fandom produce places and patterns like this, no doubt rolled all the way down from the first games men imagined to entertain themselves. Enjoy it.
    I do 1 and 3, I should start 2 though, good idea.

Edit October 17th, 2007
    Reality - (Censored)
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Galapagos
    Is this thread related to M2TW????
    Ummm... vaguely. Most of the posts here have something to do with it.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Hey!! No, thats fair. I date older because I hate the whole drinking/partying faze. Plus, my gf is pretty good looking and where else am I going to find someone with the same qualites that I look for. The girl at work I mentioned earlier who likes me at work is exactly my age and a hell of a lot better looking than my girlfriend and its kinda creepy. Thats one thing I do like about Lien is that we are both extremely jealous, I don't want to add stress by more competition. Plus, I tend to just stay with One woman and want a girlfriend that feels that one man is enough. Younger people don't believe in that. Also, I lived with my grandparents growing up because my parents were addicts so I adapted their living style. The age difference to me is a plus, not a minus. But to her though it does bother her a lot sometimes.

------------------

Edited for M2TW, who else will be with a guy who spends some time on the weekend trying to kill these pixels with those pixels over there? It makes me able to enjoy my game without interuptions, problems, minor inconviences.
    Last edited by Budwise; 07-17-2007 at 19:27.

Edit October 17th, 2007
    Reality - (Censored)
    ----------------

quite... I hate the drinking/partying faze as well, but I go out with chicks my age none the less. Unless you're just looking to get laid, there's no need to go to parties. I don't, as I preffer sleeping with a girlfriend rather then with a random chick.

People are different, and there are always one of each kind. If you're not finding the right girl, look harder and in different places.

That being said, I said no offence, and I meant it. If you wanna date an older girl, that's fine with me, I'm happy for you. However I preffer a girl that hasn't been married and had children before, becouse of several reasons, but mostly the jealous ex-husbonds/boyfriends issue.
    -Eric Cartman, Southpark

Friendly Resident Knight Member Fußball's Avatar

Congratulations askthepizzaguy, your honesty and subtle humor has earned you the hero of the day for today.

Quote Originally Posted by TeutonicKnight
    I absolutely despise fighting enemy armies in the field that have seige equipment, and almost always auto-calc them. Often I'll auto-win them too just for spite. If I could mod-out the AI's use of ballistas, catapults, and trebuchets, I would in a heartbeat.
    I also despise the AI's senseless use of seige equipment. It would be better if the AI simply never built siege equipment. It ruins siege battles and it ruins field battles. Mainly because the AI will have an entire army of siege equipment and a noble with perhaps one or two non-siege units.

Quote Originally Posted by TeutonicKnight
    I hardly ever fight wandering rebels fairly. I send a family member and auto-win them. Cheap, yes. But I hate the rebel spawn mechanic since it doesn't rely on local happiness at all.

I never assault fortresses or citadels. Can't stand the casualties. I invade them with spies and auto-calc it.

I use auto-calc a lot. :)
    I am the exact opposite of this. I only ever auto calculate if the opposing army is some two unit rebel army and I have a huge army. And that itself is rare. I also enjoy assaulting fortresses and citadels when the AI actually garrisons them with units.

Tschüß!
    Erich

Things are getting better. Well, not as good as yesterday, but definitely better than tomorrow! ~Old Russian Joke

That being said, I said no offence, and I meant it. If you wanna date an older girl, that's fine with me, I'm happy for you. However I preffer a girl that hasn't been married and had children before, becouse of several reasons, but mostly the jealous ex-husbonds/boyfriends issue.
    Its okay, none taken. If I do leave her which is possible after things settle down but don't get better I would believe it will be due to that she still has feelings for her ex-husband. The a-hole went to prison for a measure 11 Assault 2 charge for that knife incident (5 years, 10 months) but I still hear my ex-husband this or that. If I would have known this before, I would have left but now I am needed so I stay. Anyways, with today off I will play M2TW later from the start, again, and take over Russia by Blitzing from England.

Edit October 17th, 2007
    Reality - (Censored)
    ----------------

1. and only. m2tw is first tw game that give me a felling that im not a fascist after all.

Corrupter of Souls Member John_Longarrow's Avatar
    Be it ever so humble, there's no place like the Abyss...

AskThePizzaGuy,

OK, then talk to them about Civil Affairs or Public Affairs, unless your morals preclude you from either helping people (the former) or lying to them (the later).

I've met more liberals in both CA and PA than conservatives. Both are "I'm not going to fight anyone" kinda jobs, and both can be very satisfying for different reasons. Neither should put you in a spot where you are getting shot at /shooting anyone unless it IS for personal defence.

Festering ruler of Insectica Member Slug For A Butt's Avatar

Secret shames? Ahh, the list is brief but like an arrow through my heart.

2) I have never played a campaign in any TW game as a horse archer nation because they take micromanagement on the battlefield and I'm too lazy.

3) The next door neighbours cat didn't get hit by a car. I strangled it after it attacked me in my own home at night, then threw it in the road. Pic to prove that it deserved it, I'm now scarred from it.

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z...t=Image002.jpg

4) I don't understand, or want to understand Sudoku.

5) I prefer M2TW over MTW and never liked STW really.

6) I am as bigoted as anyone else, even though I like to sound holier than thou when it suits. eg I would never play pass the parcel at a muslim party.

7) I have quit campaigns because they were beating me.

8) I have a very good friend that is French.

I have left number 1) until last because it is the worst, most shameful thing I have ever done...

1) I refused the offer of sex with my girlfriend and her (female) friend at the same time, because I had just settled down to watch an England World Cup match in '94 with beer and a pizza. That offer has never come again in my whole life. (no!, I'm not gay) SHAME SHAME SHAME

edit: @Budwise are those your real arms in that picture? Or are they some sort of comedy arms that could go round the world twice? Maybe it's just me but them's damn long arms buddy. Mind you they would seem like that to me as mine are only about 1ft long, I'm like a human version of a T-Rex.
    Last edited by Slug For A Butt; 07-18-2007 at 01:56.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn. - Blackadder

The posts are definitley interesting, to say the least.

I understand some of the posts go a little off topic, but I am trying to keep the general subject M2TW, so hopefully any moderators will not lock this thread just yet.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Slug For A Butt
    Secret shames? Ahh, the list is brief but like an arrow through my heart.

2) I have never played a campaign in any TW game as a horse archer nation because they take micromanagement on the battlefield and I'm too lazy.

3) The next door neighbours cat didn't get hit by a car. I strangled it after it attacked me in my own home at night, then threw it in the road. Pic to prove that it deserved it, I'm now scarred from it.

4) I don't understand, or want to understand Sudoku.

6) I am as bigoted as anyone else, even though I like to sound holier than thou when it suits. eg I would never play pass the parcel at a muslim party.

7) I have quit campaigns because they were beating me.

I have left number 1) until last because it is the worst, most shameful thing I have ever done...

1) I refused the offer of sex with my girlfriend and her (female) friend at the same time, because I had just settled down to watch an England World Cup match in '94 with beer and a pizza. That offer has never come again in my whole life. (no!, I'm not gay) SHAME SHAME SHAME

edit: @Budwise are those your real arms in that picture? Or are they some sort of comedy arms that could go round the world twice? Maybe it's just me but them's damn long arms buddy. Mind you they would seem like that to me as mine are only about 1ft long, I'm like a human version of a T-Rex.
    2. I agree
    3. Wow, nice honesty
    4. I understand it but personally would not play it, I perfer problems that you don't have to guess on, like Logic Problems because I am too stubborn to admit that I am wrong to myself. Funny that I will admit it to others though.
    6. Same here, There are two types of Immigrants at work, Mexicans and Asians. I started dating an asian just to shut people up about me being racist against others (I'm not, I just don't really have any interest in mexican culture or music and don't talk much because I don't know WHAT to talk about.)
    7. Never had that problem, and that depresses me but I tend to cheat EVERY time I can't afford a guild that I want to get enough money to do so.

Now the sex one, I swear on my childs life this is true
    When I was playing with the idea of helping my girlfriend with her cousin come over, my girlfriend said that if I left her I could still come over ANY time I want and have sex even after we break up or even AROUND the same time I am around the other girl (Take it anyway you like, I WOULDN'T ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION.). I declined because I am not like that. She said recently that after the house sells and we live in different homes, if I broke up with her, I could call whenever I want and she would come over. I have better morals than that so I declined

And the edit, NO - those are my real arms, I posted the real picture and they are quite short. I just never had a good picture before. Note - Damn they look long, wth
    Last edited by Budwise; 07-18-2007 at 02:12.

Edit October 17th, 2007
    Reality - (Censored)
    ----------------

Festering ruler of Insectica Member Slug For A Butt's Avatar

Agreed, it's just a little fun. And hopefully we'll find a little more information about the people we don't know but we do converse with regularly in the Citadel.
    Hopefully it's just putting some skin on the bones of the folks we see regularly in this section of the forum.
    My points were all honest, and hopefully you understand a little more about me, and vice versa. I only visit the Citadel and Hardware And Software so moving it would mean I miss out with the people I recognise.

@Budwise, your spoiler is damn fine. You obviously have something, not just long arms.
    Last edited by Slug For A Butt; 07-18-2007 at 02:13.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn. - Blackadder

Quote Originally Posted by Slug For A Butt

What. The. Hell.
    SHAME on you! I've had plenty of girlfriends, but none of them have had any remote interest in bringing their friends along (even if I had already slept with the friend)!!! Seriusly, live in shame, man... Maybe I shouldn't even call you a man? Nah, that's to cruel. You sacrificed a threesome with 2 chicks for a football game, that's hardcore dedication man, that's Respect.
    -Eric Cartman, Southpark

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast