Thread: Caius Britannicus Spartan Hoplite

Default Caius Britannicus Spartan Hoplite

Caius Britannicus Spartan Hoplite are truly superb as well as realistic. The link is broken, and I cant download it! Its a disaster for my playing EB!

I think this would be the most realistic Spartan for EBs timeframe from what I saw in the Osprey books.

Does anyone have a link to it, or could be so kind as to send it to me on sildprinsen@hotmail.com?

Hope this is not the wrong place to write this request... If it is, Im truly sorry for making a mess;)
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
    κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
    - Σιμωνίδης ὁ Κεῖος

Default Re: Caius Britannicus Spartan Hoplite

Quote Originally Posted by Christianus
    Caius Britannicus Spartan Hoplite are truly superb as well as realistic. The link is broken, and I cant download it! Its a disaster for my playing EB!

I think this would be the most realistic Spartan for EBs timeframe from what I saw in the Osprey books.

Does anyone have a link to it, or could be so kind as to send it to me on sildprinsen@hotmail.com?

Hope this is not the wrong place to write this request... If it is, Im truly sorry for making a mess;)
    Well considering that Caius Britannicus has never worked for EB, it is quite odd that you would be asking in an EB forum for a non-EB unit. Try asking in the RTR forums, or PMing him directly over at the TWC.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Default Re: Caius Britannicus Spartan Hoplite

Feel free to alter your own builds as you wish, but I don't think a "which version of this unit is better - RTR's or EB's?" debate is going to make any of us more productive. Asking about the EB unit is fine here, asking about the RTR one on their forum is fine, but don't ask either of us to say why the others' units is wrong. To put it kindly that is not a very good way to approach or deal with either team. We do share boards on TWC and try to stay friendly (and indeed, you'll get no argument here that CB's a terrific artist). If anyone ignores this request and just goes ahead and pushes this, we'll lock the thread.