Thread: .81 and .81a Nowhere to be found?

Default .81 and .81a Nowhere to be found?

I feel like I'm belying the obvious by posting this, but after scouring these forums and the whole of the internet over the course of three days, I haven't been able to find a single working link to either 0.81 and the 0.81a hotfix. They all link back to the main EB site, whose account has been suspended.

So, I have to ask - does anyone know of a working, non-torrent link to either of these patches?

I'm sure I'm not the only person searching for a way to play this mod fully patched, so updating the 0.81 threads with working links would be capital!

Thanks for any help.

Default Re: .81 and .81a Nowhere to be found?

www.europabarbarorum.org is our correct site for the moment. .com will be up soonish, afaik.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

That's so wierd! That sire never came up in any google, yahoo, ask, altavista, or lycos search I made. Strange. Thanks a ton though!

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: .81 and .81a Nowhere to be found?

Probably EB.org hasn't been up that long, so the spiders of those search engines haven't ran across it yet.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Search engines do find them. EuropaBarbarorum.org is fairly at the bottom. It will take a long time or short time depends on what the web masters will do with EuropaBarbarorum.org and how many other sites start to link it. More info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimisation.