Thread: They're coming to eat your brains!!!

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Default They're coming to eat your brains!!!

Fortunately for us, they picked Statford-Upon-Avon as their first snackstop, and may just starve to death for want of brains.

All kidding aside, this one seems to be pretty cut and dry. They have 20 or more witnesses, they have photographs...

But then, they have only the Daily Mail reporting it. What does the Org think. Have our new overlords come to feast on our cranial matter? Will they find any in Stratford-Upon-Avon? Have they already succeeded in infiltrating the MSM, and only the Daily Mail remains free to tell the grisly tale? Tune in for this and other questions to be answered, true believers...

Last edited by Don Corleone; 07-25-2007 at 19:57.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Default Re: They're coming to eat your brains!!!

I hate the "we can't explain it in any other way, so it MUST be aliens!!11"-argument. That would imply that we humans know every thing in nature, but do we?

Btw, a fun story I might add here:

Some 15 years ago, our neighbor at the time got hold of some lights used in WW2, and he and my dad decided to have some fun with them by lighting up the hills of the valley. They added a few plates of different colours too, so they could light up the forest in different colours. Anyway, the day after that, UFO's had been spotted in the night sky of Bergen, which is on the other side of Norway(the western one, I live in the east). Lights had appeared, and in different colours... Guess who was responsible for that?

The TV company contacted a university, and got a professor on the case, and he found out that due to the particular nature of the sky on that day, the light was able to travel over the mountains to Bergen. Kind of like you can sometimes catch radio waves from places far away on your walkie-talkie, if the conditions are just right.
    Last edited by HoreTore; 07-25-2007 at 20:21.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Don, you had me all excited for a zombie thread from the title. And now I see it's just a UFO thread. Sigh.

Don't be so pessimistic Lemur. They haven't ruled out space zombies yet...
    This space intentionally left blank

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

What about zombie squid from outer space?

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Zombie octosquids from outer space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

This is probably the most interesting thing to happen in Stratford for several hundred years.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Amphibious Trebuchet Salesman Member Whacker's Avatar

Sorry, I was distracted by the small image of Jennifer Ellison on the middle right-hand side. What was the article about again?

"Justice is the firm and continuous desire to render to everyone
    that which is his due."
    - Justinian I

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big King Sanctaphrax
    This is probably the most interesting thing to happen in Stratford for several hundred years.
    When was the last thing anything important came out of Stratford Upon Avon?
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

There was this one bloke...name's on the tip of my tongue. Wrote plays or something?

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

J. B. Priestley
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

Wasn't his name Will or Bill something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

Quote Originally Posted by Peasant Phill
    Wasn't his name Will or Bill something?
    William Shakespear, or did he invent the ballpoint pen?

GoreBag: Oh, Prole, you're a nerd's wet dream.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

OH NOES here there are sightings as well. Well in the north, these guys usually catch up pretty late so it's very much possible that it are normal airplanes. Why would aliens go there, out of all places.......there.

Anyway, we are screwed.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzt

Senior Member Senior Member English assassin's Avatar

Well, I for one think this needs to be taken seriously. I am OUTRAGED that the MoD, which I fund through my taxes, can be so complacent as to say

The MoD examines any reports of unidentified flying objects it receives solely to establish whether what was seen might have some defence significance.

"Namely whether there is any evidence that the UK air space might have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised foreign military activity.

"Unless there is evidence of a potential threat to the United Kingdom from an external military source, and to date no UFO report has revealed such evidence, we do not attempt to identify the precise nature of each sighting reported to us
    Haven't they learnt ANYTHING from watching the telly? Where would we have been if Will Smith had taken this approach in that Independence Day documentary. AND he is American, and so by rights should have been several years late for any war*

I mean, I realise it would take the pilots away from chatting up teenage girls in nightclubs, but was it too much to ask to have had half a dozen RAF Typhoons scrambled, just to be on the safe side? If I was a jet fighter pilot, any excuse to rip across country at Mach two would be just fine with me Blowing alien scum out of the sky would be gravy.

*although in the interests of balance I acknowledge that the current US approach seems to be to be several years EARLY for WW III
    "The only thing I've gotten out of this thread is that Navaros is claiming that Satan gave Man meat. Awesome." Gorebag

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

What, a couple of geostationary satellites?
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

If only we had a hald dozen Typhoons

Simulation Monkey Member The_Mark's Avatar

Crud. Shouldn't that have happened in Cardiff?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian II
    What, a couple of geostationary satellites?
    I stand by my earlier statement.
    Last edited by Big King Sanctaphrax; 07-26-2007 at 13:54.

Senior Member Senior Member English assassin's Avatar

I stand by my earlier statement.
    I wasn't going to mention this, you know, but you are dead wrong. Every year, Stratford on Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace and twee must see stop for coachloads of bewildered Japanese hosts..... the Bulldog Bash.

The Bulldog Bash is a **** off big bikers music festival run by the Hells Angels. Each year it features drag racing, including run wot ya brung, topless bikewash, and a 24 hour beer tent. Its very big, (although admittedly not very clever), very loud, and very drunken.

I give you:

The Bulldog Bash is in a league of its own, easily ranking among the best festivals in the world, if not actually taking that crown and sticking a nitrous kit on it to see how fast it will go.” Nick Ruskell, Kerrang! August 26th 2006.

http://www.bulldogbash.com/
    "The only thing I've gotten out of this thread is that Navaros is claiming that Satan gave Man meat. Awesome." Gorebag

Crikey. I, um, stand corrected, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore
    I hate the "we can't explain it in any other way, so it MUST be aliens!!11"-argument. That would imply that we humans know every thing in nature, but do we?
    I personally hate the "we can't explain it in any other way, so it MUST be GOD!!! argument more than this one.

Quote Originally Posted by atheotes
    I personally hate the "we can't explain it in any other way, so it MUST be GOD!!! argument more than this one.
    Yeah, well... Basically the same thing, isn't it?

EDIT: after thinking it over a bit, there is a difference between the two: in the case of god, people from different areas tend to claim "my god did this, yours didn't" whenever they use that argument, while the alien infested ones tend to just call all of them aliens, with little distinction...

Another thing! I think I may very well have been invaded by some aliens/gods when I slept this night. When I woke up this morning, I had one very big thought in my mind: What would women with a lot of hair downstairs look like in tiny bikinis if they didn't shave? With the panty only covering the lower half of the "hairy area"? That was the single thought I woke up with, and I was simply unable to think of anything else the 15 or so minutes it took to shower and get dressed. After that it still remained strong, but at least I was able to focus on different things too. Clearly, the aliens must have probed my brain during the night, and they either gave me the answer or the question to the meaning of life. Prove me wrong if you can.
    Last edited by HoreTore; 07-26-2007 at 22:05.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore
    Yeah, well... Basically the same thing, isn't it?