Thread: New Map

Default New Map

Hi guys (and girls ...),

I'm about to kickstart making a new map for M2 like I did for Rome with the same concept in the back of my mind wich is that I like a huge map with ~200 settlements that are grouped in small clusters (the M2 way of cities and castles makes this really interesting imo)

I am a 100% certain going to make this map, how exactly it is going to be I dont know yet and am open for suggestions, though "history" has no place on this map (wether scotland might end up having its own Iland or be the pope's lapdog I dont care as long as scotland as well as any other faction has its own starting location and a chance to grow a bit for the real wars begin)

Also wether I'm going to do this by myself or with some help will have a mayor impact, like trade-items are uninteresting to me so I would just randomly distribute them across the map, where someone else might make a much better setup while I'm busy like doing groundtypes ... (etc etc)

Anyway if you have a comment or interest in such a map, maybe to help out, let it be known ... ;)

G

Default Re: New Map

perhaps a little preview might stimulate the artistic minded ...:D

G

Default Re: New Map

Cool Id love to help but I would have absolutley no idea sorry, but I agree about resources and like your thinking