Thread: Ctd

Default Ctd

My Carthage campaign CTD's during the movement of my troops after I press the turn button. I am using EB 0.81a V2 and have applied all the fixes available. No other mods have been used. I upgraded to V2 from V1 (rather than doing a clean install). The file is posted at axifile - the number is2982545.

Default Re: Ctd

Could you please give the complete link? The restriction for no links only applies to your first post ever on the forum.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Default Re: Ctd

Nevermind, I found a similar link somewhere and switched the ID. I've got past the crash by cancelling all recruitment and construction. You can do this to continue the game. I'll be checking further which unit/building is causing the problem.

Thank you for your report .

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking