Thread: help

Unhappy help

u guys i really need ur help
    my pc is an xp and we have lots of free space but when i try 2 install mtw it gets really far but it stops on the camal walking sound it says that there is an error and it cant find it but it did that with arrow sounds but when i tried again it worked this time however it wont install no matter how many times i try
    plz help me!
    meow mew
    "oi"
    lol!!!!! hope u like this

Default Re: help

You might want to let people know what spec your PC is. That way the 'techies' might have a better idea of how to advise you.

Just a word to the wise.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

The Aspiring God Of War Member Lysander13's Avatar
    Leading the assault against the Gods at Mount Olympos itself.

Default Re: help

Quote Originally Posted by meow mew
    u guys i really need ur help
    my pc is an xp and we have lots of free space but when i try 2 install mtw it gets really far but it stops on the camal walking sound it says that there is an error and it cant find it but it did that with arrow sounds but when i tried again it worked this time however it wont install no matter how many times i try
    plz help me!
    meow mew
    Is this your first installation of MTW on your system or have you previously uninstalled it and are now installing the game once again?
    Also be sure you have the cd in the cd rom and not the dvd rom. It may seem silly i know, but i've helped a few friends with "installation problems" and this has actually been the culprit once or twice.