Thread: Campaign Map fluidity.

Default Campaign Map fluidity.

This issue probably has been mentioned before, but when my screen is focussed on the near east in the campaign map or arabia the map is at normal fluidity. There seems to be no lag in moving the camera, yet when it reaches Gaul and Germania it doesn't seem to move as fast or as fluidly? Is this normal?

Default Re: Campaign Map fluidity.

I noticed it as well, before I got extra RAM. I think it's because of more stuff happening in that part of the map (sea animation, trade ships+wagons and so on).

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

How much ram do you have? It shows up on my 2gb.

I upgraded from 1 to 3 GB. I get a noticeable difference to pretty much everything I do with the computer. 2 GB should still be plenty, perhaps you have another bottleneck.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

it's endurable now to be honest. My graphics card is ge 7300, and have a intel centrino duo 1.6.

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

It's due to those moving trees.

You could try turning of campaign shadows, that could help.