Thread: CTD as the Romani, 260 BC

Default CTD as the Romani, 260 BC

Save game found at (copy-paste this, it won't let me link directly:)

rapidshare.com/files/47123859/romecrash.rar.html

I have been playing a game on 0.81aV2 as the Romani, but unfortunately it crashes as early as 260 BC whenever I press the end turn button. I have tried every single fix and repeatedly deleted map.rwm, without success. I have faithfully loaded up the background script every time, and do not have any unofficial mods installed.

Not much is going on in the game yet: the crash appears to happen when it's Bactria's turn, and they appear to have a rebellion going on in the far east at Sulek. This may be the cause, or it may be related. The crash appears whether or not I have the background script running.

Default Re: CTD as the Romani, 260 BC

Thank you for your report . I'll take a look at it. In the meantime I suggest you start a new campaign or reload an earlier save.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Started another campaign as Epirus. This time, I lasted until about 255 BC before the crash came, again on Bactria's turn. Will put the savegame up later.

Carthalo or Karali Member KuKulzA's Avatar

the game crashes when i am Saka as well, if I remember I am about to conquer Sind and everytime I press for to end the turn it crashes!
    I am devastated, worked hard at the Saka.... diplomatically maneuvered my way, got Baktria and Parthia in a war with the Seleukia while the Ptolemaioi struck at the same time, and conquering India and FINALLY getting out of debt...

but my game keeps crashing

I am using the AI balancing money mod(?) and i am using EB 0.81 a v2
    I placed it in a new save game, I rebooted my PC, I made more space on my C:

I think its the same issue as optimax

EDIT:
    I am gonna delete map.rwm and restart (teardrop ) and see how that goes

EDIT2: started a new game, had deleted map.rwm ...yea it crashed, this is hopeless
    Last edited by KuKulzA; 08-13-2007 at 17:06.

Exactly the same!

My game crushes to desktop when baktria is on its turn around 260.
    PLEASE! Fix it... :)

I haven't got around to this yet beyond verifying that it is a problem, sorry. Kukulza and Conan, please create your own threads and post your savegames. BTW, Kukulza, we cannot support any unofficial mods but if I get plenty of time I'll see if it still crashes with the regular build and if I can find a way to fix it.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Sorry, my savegame is lost.