Thread: Mongols and the tirimids

Default Mongols and the tirimids

Can someone direct me to the file which controls the amount of troops spwaned by the above an the date.

Specifically i would like to increase the numbers and maybe the dates so that several waves appears say ten years apart.
    I need to bring forward the tirimids arrival as game is largly over before they arrive
    ta

Default Re: Mongols and the tirimids

I believe the dates are in something like export_desc_events. I'm not sure if the troops that spawn are in the same file or if they are somewhere else (export_desc_factions or something like that). I don't have my files unpacked currently so i can't be more specific. Make sure you carefully read the unpacker readme before using it.

\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\campaign_script.txt

I believe <if I_EventCounter mongols_invasion_warn == 2> is the part u need to change.
    Read through the whole chunk of code of the mongol invasion to get the whole idea
    Last edited by khaos83_2000; 08-14-2007 at 09:45.

Ok you don't need to unpack anything
    date of events are in
    \data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\descr_events
    date for mongols is on line 87
    date for timurids is on line 254

To edit the armies look in campaign_script in the same folder
    Maybe ask for help in the modding forum for help editing this one to get your different waves the way you want it.