Thread: Define this trigger, please

in the good ol' US of A. my brothr is in the Airforce, and i am proud of what he does for his country.

Default Define this trigger, please

Trigger harsh_lifestyle1
    WhenToTest CharacterTurnEnd

Condition Treasury < 50
    and RandomPercent > 60

Affects Cheapskate 1 Chance 4
    Affects Miserly 1 Chance 4
    Affects Stoic 1 Chance 3

Specifically:

Condition treasury < 50
    and RandomPercent > 60

50% or 60% of what? starting treasury at the start of turn? i find it hard to believe you could be considered miserly or a cheapskate for spending all the treasury. and a random percent above 60% gives only a 10% widow to avoid the trigger altogether. talk about a straight and narrow path...
    "Signatures tell the forum who you are. If you make jokes, you are a clown. If you leave serious quotes, you take things seriously. If you challenge the owner of the forums, you are a malcontent.

The Owners are like a government. If you make jokes, they laugh. If you make serious quotes, they keep an eye on you, while probing public opinion on your remarks. If you challenge them, you are a threat." - me on the SWG forums before they censored my sig

Default Re: Define this trigger, please

you trigger it by having less than 50 florins (oh boy ...:D) and lucky enough to catch a random chance of 40% (>60%)

not everything is a percentage, get the docudemon files, they'll show you ..

G

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Oh, this is good. I was wondering this too, but didn't care enough to ask. Thanks man.

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Spot
    you trigger it by having less than 50 florins (oh boy ...:D) and lucky enough to catch a random chance of 40% (>60%)

not everything is a percentage, get the docudemon files, they'll show you ..

G
    Yeah in fact they should trigger on having between 0 and 50 florins in the treasury. Now that'd be a real cheapskate (after all, you can't blame a man for getting into debt which would probably happen if you're too generous)

in the good ol' US of A. my brothr is in the Airforce, and i am proud of what he does for his country.

so it is saying that you risk triggering this trait if you spend too much? how does over spending make you a cheapskate or miserly? it should instead be something like "extravagant" or "bad accountant", or something.
    "Signatures tell the forum who you are. If you make jokes, you are a clown. If you leave serious quotes, you take things seriously. If you challenge the owner of the forums, you are a malcontent.

The Owners are like a government. If you make jokes, they laugh. If you make serious quotes, they keep an eye on you, while probing public opinion on your remarks. If you challenge them, you are a threat." - me on the SWG forums before they censored my sig