Thread: Romani CDT, 214BC

Default Romani CDT, 214BC

Reeeally need your help for this, when I end turn 214 BC, the Kioken Hellion (Salmon pink Greek faction, if bad spelling) send a diplomat, when negotiations end, the game crashes, I've tried changing the outcome by varying my response, also by trying to block the diplomats passage and sending a diplomat to intersept (none in range, as it happens) sometimes the crash happens before the diplomat is sent, but always on that factions turn, I've used Process Monitor to find the last events that Rome.exe performed, but I'm not sure what to do with it or even how to find the save, please, help!:help

Default Re: Romani CDT, 214BC

Ah but how can we help if you don't post us what the case actually is? This thread should help you describe the problem.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

You can find your savegame under <RTW>/EB/saves. Do tell us your version and what fixes you've applied.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Alright, I have 0.81a, v2, I only downloaded about a week ago, and the ctd seems to be set off by, or something after, a Southern Greek diplomat.

You need to go through the instructions that Tellos gave you.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Thanks for all your help, turns out the rebellion fix solved it.