If anyone looked at my sig they would have known that I am writing an alternate history story, but I am fast running out of ideas about the world the story is set in. So here I'm gonna post some "Points of Divergence" for that world, I would be hoping for anyone who have any idea what would be changed in that world if the PoD happened.

1, Tarquinus Superbus killed by republican mob led by Brutus, but the mob crowns the Brutus king--- in my story the Brutii line would last until Caesar, when he deposed the last King. Any other possibilities?

2. Persians conquered Greece--- in my story the large number of Greeks moved to friendly barbarian tribes, or to their colonies. The northern Greeks would form the Greco-Germania empires. Any other possibilities?

3. Carthage survived as the Barcid Kingdom in Iberia and New Carthage beyond the Sahara--- most doubtful of my three PoDs, but still possible. Any ideas on how they survived the destruction of Carthage?

I got more PoDs to write, but I dont have much time now, if there are some interesting discussion about his I will probably post more.