Thread: Welcome to the .org

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

Default Welcome to the .org

Hey guys, I just saw that you got a new forum here. It's good to see that you also intend to care for the people here, although there's far fewer than on the TWC

Default Re: Welcome to the .org

Hey Alpaca. Thanks for the welcome.

I wanted to repost all the core threads from the TWC here. But the problem is that the org tells me to wait "599 seconds" or something around that before I can post a thread. It's quite limiting and I simply don't have the time or patience for something like that. Is this normal?

Must be some automated thingie to stop spambots or something, I don't know.

Anyways, welcome to the .org. Hopefully those few little mistakes of the .org will be corrected over time. I mean you guys are one of the most eminent mods of M2TW scene. A moderator over here should remove the posting restrictions so far as Mirage41 is concerned, as there is a ton of things waiting to be posted (If one can judge from the threads on TWCENTER)

You like EB? Buy CA games.

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

Cheers, I'll bring the topic up in the AM forum.

Post Re: Welcome to the .org

Don't worry about it alpaca - the administrators have resolved the problem by promoting mirage41 to the rank of Member. Hopefully it should remove the problems he is currently experiencing.
    Last edited by Omanes Alexandrapolites; 08-24-2007 at 10:01.
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

Okay, thanks alot guys. I'll be reposting all the core threads here tonight sometime.

Lord of all Under-Thumb Member Jason X's Avatar

hello mirage
    i've been (silently) following the progress of your mod at TWC with interest - amazing work - really looking forward to it. and as you've got a forum here, now i can compliment you on it too!
    "Patriotism is the belief that your country is better than any other because you were born there"