Thread: How to find out what video card slots you have?

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Default How to find out what video card slots you have?

Is there any way of finding out what video card slots your motherboard has? I found a very nice PCI-Express card, but i'm not sure if my motherboard has any PCI-Express slots.

EDIT: Never mind, found a program. Come Saturday, i'll be the proud owner of an ATI X1950!
    Last edited by Mikeus Caesar; 08-23-2007 at 20:22.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Default Re: How to find out what video card slots you have?

Hello currywurry,

Perhaps you have a manual? If not, you can download it for the manufacturers site.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Default Re: How to find out what video card slots you have?

As i said, i found out with some program i discovered, but as for the manual - my dad foolishly threw it out a few months ago, after it had lingered about for the last two years.

And there are no manuals on-line, i checked, quite thoroughly.

Anyway, i know for sure now that i have a PCI-Express slot, managed to find that my current X800 is a PCI-Express card, which obviously implies what kind of slot it is in.

Thanks to anyone who might have contributed some time to looking into my problem!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.