Thread: Alexander

Default Alexander

I have 2 questions, the answer to the first one might answer the second one

Has there been any improvements in the RTW/A game engine or no ?

It yes, would it be possible to use just like BI game engine ??

Tanks
    Proving the others wrong does not prove you right.

Being against war is an evidence in itself but peace is nothing but an absence of wars.

If capitalism, and all its vices, is the best humanity can do with its energies when at peace, it might as well start fighting again...

It is said that the people during the Middle Ages when uneducated, gross, naive, fearful of the unknow and uncaring for all but their little pleasures, with the exception of some elites. I can assure you it haven't change to this day.

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Alexander

It's certainly possible to play R:TW on Alexander. I haven't done it myself, but in this thread someone claimed it was possible and said it improved strategic A.I. That was the last I heard about it, though.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Default Re: Alexander

OK i read the whole thread you've shown me but the better AI come with the price of loosing several nice abilities that are included in BI, though choice

Thanks anyways
    Proving the others wrong does not prove you right.

Being against war is an evidence in itself but peace is nothing but an absence of wars.

If capitalism, and all its vices, is the best humanity can do with its energies when at peace, it might as well start fighting again...

It is said that the people during the Middle Ages when uneducated, gross, naive, fearful of the unknow and uncaring for all but their little pleasures, with the exception of some elites. I can assure you it haven't change to this day.

Default Re: Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Patriote
    OK i read the whole thread you've shown me but the better AI come with the price of loosing several nice abilities that are included in BI, though choice

Thanks anyways
    i played both BI and Alex TW and dont think it outmatches BI in any respect, quite the opposite