Thread: Daisy Day

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Thumbs down Daisy Day

I just had a of a day. I'm sick, no one helped me or cared. I'm tired, no respite. I'm sad and deflated. I've got millions of things to do, and work that has to be done. I've got exams in two months. I got so riled up and angry I just destroyed my phone, Russell Crowe style.

Sorry for placing all that on you guys. I'll pipe down now and go to my corner.
    Last edited by naut; 08-28-2007 at 09:17.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Default Re: Daisy Day

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Wait until your kids get to be teenagers, it's a daisy day every day for 7 years.

Oh! also go buy another 'phone. You'll need it.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Hellpuppy unleashed Member Subedei's Avatar

The comment underneath your name says hopeful.....come on; some days just suck....

As the Indian in "Dead Man" puts it: "Someday you are eaten by the bear, the other day you eat it!"
    “Some may never live, but the crazy never die” (Hunter S. Thompson)

Life does suck sometimes, but then things always go up at some point... you just need a bit of patience and confidence, and things will get better. As for nobody caring about your being sick, well, I'm sure that's not really true - I find it hard to believe you have no friends or family, and I'm sure they care.

Just take it easy, man, don't let yourself get depressed, things will improve, and everybody has crappy days every now and then. That's life for ya - but we usually make it through a bit stronger and a bit more resilient. Hang in there, nice daffodil days will come.
    Therapy helps, but screaming obscenities is cheaper.

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

I guess it sucks for you more than it sucks for me. Recently i've been having a daisy year (in terms of social life and whatnot), but still, you seem to have it much worse with regards to other things.

Good luck with things, after they get so bad they can only get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Sorry to hear you're going through a tough spell. Things will turn around, just hang in there.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Well, you can always come here for people who care about you.

But I think there are other people who care about you as well, on some days it's just not as visible as you'd want it to be.

I hope you can get things sorted out.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Vermonter and Seperatist Member Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar

I had a pretty bad day today, but whatever. Being a super senior (a senior who should have graduated last year, but can't due to an exchange trip) sort of sucks, plus my AP Bio course was going to be horrible. Anyway you just need to get through it and realize that at some point things will be better if you just stick it out and grab what relaxation and fun time you can get out of your schedule.
    "A man's dying is more his survivor's affair than his own."
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

Camel Lord Senior Member Capture The Flag Champion Martok's Avatar
    In my own little world....but it's okay, they know me there.

Sorry to hear you had such a bad day, man.

You'll get through it, though. I know that might sound like an empty platitude, but I truly believe that. There really *is* light at the end of the tunnel, even if you can't always see it.
    "MTW is not a game, it's a way of life." -- drone

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Who dont have those days?

I had to make a homework. I had to go to sleep at 1.30 am. I had to go to school at 6.00.

Everything went wrong. I failed in school. My gf left me. My whole world is the same as always. Twas the end of a different life. Now I'm the same guy as always used to be.

Feelings play with me, school is pure . Now, I made everything wrong. I cant change that. Just go to sleep, very early. Another day will come, but you will regret that day what happened.

I wasnt failing ANY subjects, in three days, I failed 3. School has not finished.

Yesterday, an incident happened in the school. All the boys have 10 amonestations. With 20 we are out. I did not have any amonestation ever!But guess what? Now I have 10.

I just hate school. I dont like some teachers, their authoritarism and the non-freedom speech.

Today is friday. 2 days to monday. I need vacations, but no! I cant. Again, the same teachers, and all the routine comes again.

Isnt life pure daisy?

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Believer of Murphy's Law Member Sensei Warrior's Avatar

I will state a pearl of wisdom i've kept from my youth to get through days like that:

"Anger is an energy." 'Rise' PiL
    Every weapon has evolved from the same basic design, either a rock or a sharp pointy stick.

Blog Entries

It just goes to show you everybody will have good days and bad days... no matter which side of the fence you're on. I haven't been having a bad day per se, just well... I've been contemplative. Solving the mystery's of life is a real brain buster (as they really can't be solved without more problems popping up.) I really need to take a vacation for a little bit, just me... nobody else. Get centered again so I can hit life hard once more.