Thread: Why are the pictures of missing children 2+ years late?

Default Why are the pictures of missing children 2+ years late?

All the pictures of missing children say that they disappeared 2 or more years ago. A lot of them were even more than 5 years ago. Wouldn't it be difficult to recognize the kids by now?

I guess it's because after a few years, the abductors get careless, and they let the kids walk outside. Unfortunately, only the people who know the kids well might be able to recognize them. But chances are, they live far far away from anyone who might know the kids. I think most of the missing kids are never discovered.
    Wooooo!!!

Default Re: Why are the pictures of missing children 2+ years late?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka_Khan
    All the pictures of missing children say that they disappeared 2 or more years ago. A lot of them were even more than 5 years ago. Wouldn't it be difficult to recognize the kids by now?

I guess it's because after a few years, the abductors get careless, and they let the kids walk outside. Unfortunately, only the people who know the kids well might be able to recognize them. But chances are, they live far far away from anyone who might know the kids. I think most of the missing kids are never discovered.
    Your going to need more substance (source?) then this for this topic to take off.

BTW love your sig, styling, and profiling...
    There are few things more annoying than some idiot who has never done anything trying to say definitively how something should be done.

Sua Sponte

Default Re: Why are the pictures of missing children 2+ years late?

Probably because they have been missing for a while so they couldn't take a new picture. Also a good percent of missing children were probably raped and murdered shortly after they were abducted, however I don't know if that's true or not.