Thread: Rumors about RTW2!!!

Cool Rumors about RTW2!!!

I read in another forum that sega were planning rtw2 , google it
    " its funny when you think that if no war had existed there could be no peace ,without war, peace has no oppsite,but in the end it means nothing but what is a idea but words that blossoms in the minds of fickle or brilliant men that give them purpose and to them a meaning ." William Anderson 1781

Post Re: Rumors about RTW2!!!

Sorry The Greek. It turned out to be false. Their new Total War title is Empire: Total War - set in the 18th Century. You can discuss the new game in this forum and can read the announcement here. My sincere appologies for any disappointment caused.
    Last edited by Omanes Alexandrapolites; 09-01-2007 at 20:24.
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

Smile Re: Rumors about RTW2!!!

no worries, i already knew about empire, i ment it was rumored to be in production in about 2 years heres the link
    http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?op...6594&Itemid=53 perhaps it is unfounded but to think sega developing rtw2 is awesome!!
    " its funny when you think that if no war had existed there could be no peace ,without war, peace has no oppsite,but in the end it means nothing but what is a idea but words that blossoms in the minds of fickle or brilliant men that give them purpose and to them a meaning ." William Anderson 1781

Default Re: Rumors about RTW2!!!

I'd buy it. Though I think it's too early to revisit the series; it's only a few years old, still looks fine, and plays great. There's things they'd change, but I'd personally rather see Shogun 2: Total War.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh
    Why waste time on thought when you have a big charge bonus?

Lover of Toight Vahjoinas Member Bootsiuv's Avatar

Default Re: Rumors about RTW2!!!

Read the empire forum....Lusted says the sega rep said that empire is being made by the R:tw team (which, apparently didn't make M2:TW), so it IS the follow up to R:TW.

EDIT: Oops, it's actually in the EB2 forum in M2:TW.
    Last edited by Bootsiuv; 09-01-2007 at 23:29.
    SSbQ*****************SSbQ******************SSbQ